• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inside Scoop on [Redacted] from Miami Game/Miami Post-Game

Sounded more like someone recounting a dream than reality. Buzz is the most hated man in NC yet got a 4th year? More than one person didn't hate him.

Yes and those other people are called enablers...

Does the HC's wife usually ride the team bus? Too much high-T in the air, one would think.

From Buzz's perspective, I'm sure it was a non-event. I would imagine he's even getting used to it. But for an adult man/woman to wait like some deranged stalker outside a sports arena at the team bus in order to hurl obscenities at a basketball coach is pathetic.

Agree with all of this.

Tick tock

I have a new avatar for you:

JKdbJsg.gif

Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/JKdbJsg.gif

Someone he could control.

Exactly. How else could you explain a head coach coming in and being made to keep 2 assistants. Roy Williams came to UNC-Chapel Hill from Kansas and was told he had to keep Phil Ford as an assistant coach. He told them a big fat "NO". He was the head coach and he would be the one to name his own assistant coaches or he would not take the job. Take that or leave it.

I'm not sure what's worse:

1) OP's inability to be more creative than hurling tons of "F bombs" to get point across.
2) OP's doing so in front of man's wife and near player family members.
3) OP's emphasis on doing so, as if readers would have thought less of him if he had not dropped "F bombs."
4) [Redacted]'s tenure as coach.

I'm not sure what's worse:

1) OP's inability to be more creative than hurling tons of "F bombs" to get point across.
2) OP's doing so in front of man's wife and near player family members.
3) OP's emphasis on doing so, as if readers would have thought less of him if he had not dropped "F bombs."
4) [Redacted]'s tenure as coach.

#4. And it's not even close...

Why complain about hurling f-bombs? At this point, we could be shitting in our hands and chucking it at Buzz and it would be warranted.

Can we get some sort of shared login for all the randos?

Blah blah #culture. Blah blah fans' fault. Blah blah Dino. Blah blah cleaned up the program.

How are directing words at somebody unhealthy?

It is certainly dickish, but I don't think the OP lost any days off of his/her life because they said, "you fucking suck" (or whatever) to [Redacted].

Having such anger towards a person you don't even know could be unhealthy. It's one thing to have a chance encounter with him and curse him out. It's quite another to linger around, biding your time.

Other than the fact that we are all fed up, I disagree with the great majority of this post. Just because we expect our programs to be above reproach does not mean we do not expect to compete and win. We have done it before and there is no reason we can't do it again.

And, Buzz is clearly no "roads scholar" given his record away from home!

I didn't say we need to cheat or bring in bad kids to win. Point is we can't continue to excuse our pathetic AD by claiming we're doing things the right way as if others aren't. That's a consistent refrain from a segment of this fanbase which the AD has morphed into this "culture" bit."Carolina cheats", "Duke has community college classes", "Wake kids go to class and graduate", "Greg Marshall is a jerk who made fun of us", "Coach K swears too much". blah fucking blah. Some kids excel at Wake, others don't. We sound like losers because we're used to being losers. We're used to coming up with excuses for our team. Some of this fanbase accepts mediocrity and then justifies it by pretending Wake is a superior place with superior people, fans included. Wake is a great school--just like UVA, Duke, UNC, Tech, Vandy. We aren't better. Accept that and compete. Wake was a lot cooler when K was bitching about our motorcycle.

Some of this fanbase accepts mediocrity and then justifies it by pretending Wake is a superior place with superior people, fans included. Wake is a great school--just like UVA, Duke, UNC, Tech, Vandy. We aren't better. Accept that and compete.

This x 1000. The excuses and arrogance are painful. Thank you, Coach Clawson, for calling it like it should be.

What's the difference between so many posters here calling [Redacted] a piece of shit/worthless human being/fucktard, etc. and then someone finally saying it to his face? So many of you are being beyond hypocritical with participating with the name calling on a message board, but saying it's "way out of line" when someone is man enough to say it to his face.
Also, Bz claims he doesn't read anything on the internet, so maybe this is the only way to get it through to him that everyone in the Wake Forest family despises him. Until this guy is out of here (especially after that despicable radio show conversation), as Machiavelli said, "The ends justify the means."

"They didn't have much success before I came here."

-Jeff [Redacted]

Apparently Jeff had a lot to say on "his" radio show tonight. I want to thank the OP for going out of his way to share his feelings with Jeff and Nina.

Last edited:
What's the difference between so many posters here calling [Redacted] a piece of shit/worthless human being/fucktard, etc. and then someone finally saying it to his face? So many of you are being beyond hypocritical with participating with the name calling on a message board, but saying it's "way out of line" when someone is man enough to say it to his face.
Also, Bz claims he doesn't read anything on the internet, so maybe this is the only way to get it through to him that everyone in the Wake Forest family despises him. Until this guy is out of here (especially after that despicable radio show conversation), as Machiavelli said, "The ends justify the means."

Um, it is a ton different to post crap on a message board than it is to yell obscenities at a man in front of his wife.

If you don't understand that, you probably suck at life, or possibly you are just a millennial who can no longer tell the difference between the internet and real life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Apparently Jeff had a lot to say on "his" radio show tonight. I want to thank the OP for going out of his way to share his feelings with Jeff and Nina.

Wait. Thats a quote from him about us. That can't be

Back