• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Invitation To See, Meet And Eat With BBall Team And Staff...

A lot of this falls in line with Majerus philosophy on defense. Tried to limit 3's being taken by opponents. I think Rick was quoted as "team with most 3's usually wins". Here's a great article from SI on Bo Ryan and Majerus philosophy.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/luke_winn/05/14/defending.three/

I've been a long time proponent of this philosophy. I think it's the secret to Coach K's success at Duke as well. The overwhelming majority of Duke's shot attempts are 3's, layups and free throws. If you watch Dukes offense, they either shoot 3's or attempt shots at the rim. Very rarely do they attempt shots between 4 and 20 feet. It's all about percentages and maximizing offensive efficiency. The most unproductive shot in basketball is the 2 point jump shot.

Whoa. I think Lectro is claiming that he showed up to Racer's tailgate, ate some Boston butt, kicked over Racer's grill, and Racer went running to the boards like a bitch to claim Lectro never showed.

Holy cow! This is some big info. I don't know how how Racer can recover from this.

I've been found out!!! :willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

the mental image of lectro having racer bend over and grip his cankles is rich.

So did anyone else go to see the Master of Practice in his element?

Back