• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is a public youtube video private information or public information?

is a public youtube public information?

• Total voters

Milhouse

Reaction score
shall i start a new thread with a poll, or shall we have a discussion?

don't lock this one you fucking pussies....

is a public facebook page private information or public information?

another question for you

is a public twitter account private information or public information?

how about this one

wouldn't someone want publicity for a business venture?

just asking

How about we merge it so all the discussion is in one place... or you could have used the district 13 thread to ask the same questions when we banned woody for posting that video..

ah, so the mods have no fucking balls

very nice

nobody on district 13 said what was posted

bullshit

is a public youtube public information?

tricky question

There has long been a precedent here for publishing personal details of another poster's life (pictures, videos, links to employers) without permission from said posters as being against the rules.

Sure, it's in the public domain, but it's one thing for someone else to track down that information themselves in that domain rather than it being posted and discussed here..

We don't need people posting links to other posters social media presences every time they get in a disagreement with one another and want to "out them" to the world. You deserve to have some privacy if you want it as a poster here.

question about youtube

if i go to youtube and enter search terms, and post results, is that posting private information?

Milhouse, Go fuck yourself asshole!

That is out of date. Because of schmucks like you, other people who might have enjoyed what we're doing haven't gotten a chance to see it.

I have said on multiple occasions I have no interest in any of those materials ever being shared on this board. I've said this on multiple threads. You and a few others are the reason.

People on six continents have participated, but you have kept people from here from enjoying it. A lot of people have shown interest in similar things. In fact a Deacette won last month's vote.

Last edited:
Guess you'd rather just make a scene rather than actually discuss the issue, milhouse.

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

if i go to youtube and enter search terms, and post results, is that posting private information?

How pathetic is one's life if they have to spend it Googling me and trying find a way to fuck with me?

I am fun to hang out with and am trying to help some others, but your obsession with is creepy.

Someone send me a link?

Also I find if the question is Milhouse vs RJ, Milhouse is always right.

I would like to take this opportunity to post my novel thoughts about this. Indeed, it's a novel opportunity.

RJ ruins the board. Catering to his whims is a huge mistake. He's the single worst thing about this place, and he looks like he has chipmunk cheek stashed a couple of dead babies.

I agree that everyone should have privacy protections. Everyone but trolls. Like felons losing the vote, trolls lose the protection of the mods. RJ is quite simply a troll and should be either banned or left out to hang and dry.

I just realized that I have to go to CA for buckets' wedding. RJ let's grab a drink.

Back