• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it homophobic to call something gay?

i'm well aware of that and it was completely in response to the neg in which you told me i suck.

for the record, i'm not really that upset- i'm laughing at most of this. i'm indignant and defensive and like having the last word... so yep, this is all totally petty and ridiculous and i recognize that, but i'll keep going.

Well, I like having the last word too, but I can tell I won't win this one so I quit. And I don't really think you suck- that was uncool of me to say. Actually, you seem like a really nice person when you're not negging me. :D I should have just ignored your neg. I do think I'll continue to neg BBD though. But from here on out I'll make sure I only neg his posts- not the poster. Given how shitty most of his posts are I should still have no shortage of chances to neg him. Thankfully.

Well, I like having the last word too, but I can tell I won't win this one so I quit. And I don't really think you suck- that was uncool of me to say. Actually, you seem like a really nice person when you're not negging me. :D I should have just ignored your neg. I do think I'll continue to neg BBD though. But from here on out I'll make sure I only neg his posts- not the poster. Given how shitty most of his posts are I should still have no shortage of chances to neg him. Thankfully.

:wiggle:
i was surprised to get into it with you; i don't notice your posts to be that inflammatory.

this thread has become quite gay

This thread is such a faggot.

0.jpg

i'm well aware of that and it was completely in response to the neg in which you told me i suck.

for the record, i'm not really that upset- i'm laughing at most of this. i'm indignant and defensive and like having the last word... so yep, this is all totally petty and ridiculous and i recognize that, but i'll keep going.

This whole exchange was a little disturbing because lbE and BSF4L are both pretty cool. Neg rep is not always a good thing.

So is the decision that it is (a) Not homophobic and (b) ok to use in mixed company?

Is a message board considered mixed company?

If you think something is gay it's homophobic NOT to say it's gay. But it's politically correct.

Back