• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time to retire the motorcycle into ?

Is it time to retire the motorcycle during the starting line up?

• Yes

Votes: 77 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 56 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Forbes wants it, sure. If he doesn’t, then can it. That was a skip/Dino culture thing, forced onto [Redacted] along with their assistants and Manning probably didn’t give a shit.

You guys are forgetting that K hates it. Keep it for at least as long as he's around.

I mean, it's gonna be pretty badass when Forbes rides out on it on day one and vibes so hard all the glass in the Joel explodes.

Keep it. I love the Motorcycle and I really miss the "chopper" that they used to have. What happened to that. The current bike is too generic. I'm fine with the other changes but please keep that.

I loved Skip. But it's time for an entirely new beginning with coach Forbes.

Sure let’s retire about the only thing that got us in sports center for the last decade. It links us to when we were good before as well.

FUCKING MURDER IT

ITS DONE

ITS DEAD

GET OVER IT.

I don’t think you understand. The motorcycle is what the Deacon drives. It’s his chosen mode of transportation, and it’s awesome.

What do you think he should drive? A Tesla? A skateboard? There is no better mode of transportation for the Deacon than a motorcycle. End of story.

Whatever coach wants is fine, but I could see him liking the motorcycle.

Whatever we do, make it good and then keep it. Changing the intro song every year is dumb. Pick a good song and good entrance that pumps everyone up and everyone knows. Welcome to the Jungle was great because it’s a song everyone knows. Honestly, the entrance is mainly to pump up the crowd so the random changing rap songs aren’t gonna cut it. Well known song + good entrance and keep it forever. I personally like the motorcycle but won’t care if it’s gone. For what it’s worth I’m still fine with the tie-dyes. Forget the last decade happened and act like it’s 2010.

Back