• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is there anyone that is not BuzzOut?

Lick the FuZzy Nuts and get the itch for some BuZzy Ball.

This 8 man class has the look of Destiny...Championships,rings,glory....

Does anybody want to tell lectro that it is a 7 man class? And the 8th doesn't look like being added to it considering his knee has been re-injured.

I'm a natural hater so I'm BuzzOut regardless of what happens....but if everyone hates [Redacted] and I'm a hater.....second though Im BuzzIn

Does anybody want to tell lectro that it is a 7 man class? And the 8th doesn't look like being added to it considering his knee has been re-injured.

Lec is the 8th man mofizzle... On board and ready to ride rough shod over the hate brigade.

Gonna be a lot of samiches to hand out...

Lec is the 8th man mofizzle... On board and ready to ride rough shod over the hate brigade.

Gonna be a lot of samiches to hand out...

Is this said with the same degree of confidence as your football predictions?

This has been posted over and over to criticize Bz and Wellman. Interesting that you find this as the opportunity to discredit that statement.

This thread has demolished any enjoyment I would get from any future Lectro threads on football. Not that I needed this point of reference to recognize what Lectro does (which I enjoy when he isn't attacking other Wake posters), but damn.

This has been posted over and over to criticize Bz and Wellman. Interesting that you find this as the opportunity to discredit that statement.

This thread has demolished any enjoyment I would get from any future Lectro threads on football. Not that I needed this point of reference to recognize what Lectro does (which I enjoy when he isn't attacking other Wake posters), but damn.
At least now you realize how truly full of shit he is. Lectro probably goes around his house describing inanimate objects as if they were 3* recruits about to blow up: "Tyrell may just be a filter of old coffee grounds now, but he's got a non-stop motor and should add 15-20 pounds of muscle by the end of his senior year" "Fred Anthony is the hardest tackling end table in Virginia. He's a coaches dream, never stops hustling and plays from whistle to whistle; A real diamond in the rough"

Last edited:
At least now you realize how truly full of shit he is. Lectro probably goes around his house describing inanimate objects as if they were 3* recruits about to blow up: "Tyrell may just be a filter of old coffee grounds now, but he's got a non-stop motor and should add 15-20 pounds of muscle by the end of his senior year" "Fred Anthony is the hardest tackling end table in Virginia. He's a coaches dream, never stops hustling and plays from whistle to whistle; A real diamond in the rough"

...and, let us not forget the mydickinhand bidet...a constant jet who provides a steady stream for a legion of un-wiped ass. Look for his usual flow of inanities in 2014 and beyond.

2P5V4J0EHojw6oeqicJwsoHU

...and, let us not forget the mydickinhand bidet...a constant jet who provides a steady stream for a legion of un-wiped ass. Look for his usual flow of inanities in 2014 and beyond.

Oh look, it's the William Butler Yeats of regressive politics and terrible recruiting analysis. Considering you have an actual day job, don't you think it's a little unhealthy for you to spend so much time thinking about high school boys?

Last edited:

Can I still be IrishDim?

Back