• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is there anyone that is not BuzzOut?

So in this rosy scenario, Mitchell is the second coming of Tommy Amaker. Can't wait for Bz to win the NC. He's several decades older than K was back then. Bz is definitely a late bloomer.

Too bad Andre Washington still couldn't get any kind words written about him. What is up with that, lectro? Why are you hatin' on him?

TOB likes comparing him to Tim Duncan and saying he is a future NBAer. I guess he will shock the world against Kansas. Should be fun.

Coron Williams is a nice complement to this team...a real solid defender who can find his shot, is a leader and yet does not threaten Miller-Mac but instead augments. Good chemistry pick up by Buzzy.

Also helps to ease the frosh winger from the City of brotherly hostility, Miles Overton. The tough Philly leagues made this kid an "obvious" to show up at Temple or St. Joe's...instead he brings his top flight pedigree and long range jumper to Winston Salem. 6'4-210 -- he is already physical enough for the ACC. He will have some adjusting to do...but he will find his niche at this speed. Another kid who has "it" from the neck up.

Sweet, another tough Philly guard

The real ceiling is tournament birth when the 8 man class are seniors, then back to the basement for us weeeeeeeeee
geico-pig-o.gif

Lector is just fucking with us at this point. No way this is real.

Pretty obvious that he is. Several dead giveaways ... he is still using the outdated and misleading "progressing nicely too aggressive in rehab" spin on DGreen that suggested he actually might make meaningful contributions this year ... his comments on Moto indicates that he does not remember what Rodney actually looked like ... and that concluding that Coron is "a solid defender who can find his shot" ignores the reality that at a generous 6'1" this spot-up shooter will have all kinds of trouble with ACC matchups at the 2 on both ends of the floor.

Pretty obvious that he is. Several dead giveaways ... he is still using the outdated and misleading "progressing nicely too aggressive in rehab" spin on DGreen that suggested he actually might make meaningful contributions this year ... his comments on Moto indicates that he does not remember what Rodney actually looked like ... and that concluding that Coron is "a solid defender who can find his shot" ignores the reality that at a generous 6'1" this spot-up shooter will have all kinds of trouble with ACC matchups at the 2 on both ends of the floor.

Other than these minor details, he nailed it though!

don't forget jason27

I just read Braces' spewing on the premium board. The vomit coming out of her mouth is nauseating. 81 and Deman are just as ridiculous in their defenses of BzzzSuck as well.

Friend of mine (not a Wake fan or grad, but does business with Wake) sat with me last night and told me that Buzz isn't a bad coach. So there's that.

Too bad Andre Washington still couldn't get any kind words written about him. What is up with that, lectro? Why are you hatin' on him?

That is because your education is not yet complete young ass-hopper. Although I applaud your eagerness to learn all you can of the current incarnation of BuZZ - BaLL.That sort of yearning will earn you a culture change and one of my handy-dandy boot-hooks - a gift perfect for that man who is willing yet still unable to grab his own straps.

Back to our lesson ...

For the moment I think it is pretty clear "you must not jump to conclusions for which you are clearly incapable of drawing." :) TM

Save that bag Nina...your gonna need it to carry all the BuZz-In that is coming...

Back