• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish Smith, 10 year NBA Veteran, Starting Point Guard for Washington Wizards

You also said it was a 11 seed vs 11 seed game so I thought for some reason you were downgrading both teams...

I was. Both teams were headed down hill going into that game. It wouldn't have been an impressive win for either team and both had no chance against Kentucky. Texas started 17-0 ranked #1 in the country and finished 7-10.

I was. Both teams were headed down hill going into that game. It wouldn't have been an impressive win for either team and both had no chance against Kentucky. Texas started 17-0 ranked #1 in the country and finished 7-10.

Ah so what was Cleveland’s State? They started 13-8 and finished 12-2. Surely we should upgrade them at least a couple of seeds.

Such a good deal. I’m jealous. Should see if they’re doing anything like that when the Hawks or Wizards go to Orlando.

Such a good deal. I’m jealous. Should see if they’re doing anything like that when the Hawks or Wizards go to Orlando.

It was a Wake Washington combined event. You may need to have the Orlando area Wake alumni group to do this. The meet and greet may depend on the willingness of the players.

I was kinda floored that the organizers of the Washington event were class of ‘14, ‘16, and ‘18.

Anyway they did a good job. The seats are corner upstairs but $60 ain’t bad for the deal.

It was a Wake Washington combined event. You may need to have the Orlando area Wake alumni group to do this. The meet and greet may depend on the willingness of the players.

Because I can't edit,

Wiz also need ticket sales, so may be more willing to.work with groups to sell tickets.

Last night was fun. Kudos to the Wake group that organized it. The lounge was a nice place to hang before the game and at halftime, good BBQ from Rocklands. Collins was the first guy out to take a pic, and then took some pics with kids before he had to catch the team plane. Ish took a while to came out but when he did he took pics with anyone who wanted and stuck around a while. We had a great convo about our golf class together and he remembered my wife bc they lived next to each other at student apartments. Such a nice dude. Fun game too.

Last night was fun. Kudos to the Wake group that organized it. The lounge was a nice place to hang before the game and at halftime, good BBQ from Rocklands. Collins was the first guy out to take a pic, and then took some pics with kids before he had to catch the team plane. Ish took a while to came out but when he did he took pics with anyone who wanted and stuck around a while. We had a great convo about our golf class together and he remembered my wife bc they lived next to each other at student apartments. Such a nice dude. Fun game too.

I'll echo that. Ish's fiance was there as well. She said she didn't know why Ish picked Wake gear for his post game clothes. She found out pretty quick.

It was neat to see Ish show up in Wake sweats. He knows Wake is a special place.

Back