• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish Smith leads the Sixers

i don't think a top tier, expensive pg will be what unseats ish from the tanking sixers. more likely i'd guess it would be a rookie, which doesn't appear to be the case, or a slightly better flyer. not sure who in that category is available.

Tony wroten will likely start with Pierre Jackson backing him up. With so much uncertainty at that position, I won't be surprised if they keep ish-especially since the top 2 are coming off major injury

Really great to read and to think how lucky we are that he is a Deacon!

I like that a lot. Really speaks to why Ish has done as well as he has with his talent. Speaks well for Wake. Now for Ish to get the big payday so he can realize more of his off court dreams.

Loved checking the Sixer's box scores in the second half of the season. Ish was strong.

ish with dnp cd in last game of regular season. 6ers lose 105-101 to heat

ish with dnp cd in last game of regular season. 6ers lose 105-101 to heat

Ish sits, Sixers lose. Coincidence? I think not. They knew they had to sit him to ensure a loss, and help with draft position.

Hope Ish lands somewhere with multi year contract. Great guy.

Back