• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Obviously not, since Hamas doesn't control the West Bank. How am I ignoring the deaths of civilians? I've said my peace about further attacks, but who shot first?

If the internet existed, people like you would have been attacking Israel in 1967 and 1973.
You think Palestinian civilians shot first?

Hamas, their duly elected government, shot first.

You support a policy of taking human shields. That's why so many civilians have died. Maybe you don't care about Palestinian lives.

Way to ignore my prior posts about a cease fire.

Do you not care about Jewish lives?

Oh boy. Hard to believe an American believes civilians are fair game because their government shot first.

Your definition of hate for one group is based on support for violence against another group? That's sick.

And it's hard to believe anyone with a brain buys the "human shields" argument. Do you think Israel allows Hamas to have military bases?

People like you can justify killing anybody if you believe they're "human shields."

People like you ignore human shields because it doesn't fit your colonialism dogma.

You're killing them by continuing to support Hamas, not me.

You are an anti-semetic dick.

And your support of a government that uses human shields is why so many have died.

Go suck on Bernie's teet for a while.

As our resident Tunnels Jew, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that Ph is not anti-Semitic

But thanks for your concern.

People like you ignore human shields because it doesn't fit your colonialism dogma.

You're killing them by continuing to support Hamas, not me.
What do you think Hamas is?

Think through the "human shield" thing for a bit. Gaza is a high density area. Hamas is a terrorist organization. They don't have formal military bases or whatever. They're terrorists. They live in homes with their families. They have neighbors who probably have nothing to do with Hamas.

People like you think it's OK to bomb everybody because there may be a member of Hamas around and you blame Hamas for using "human shields" without understanding the basic situation. It's a decision to bomb the "human shields" instead of directly going after Hamas.

Hamas is a terrorist organization running a pesudo state. They plant bases in hospital areas and crowded civilian areas to get sympathy for anti-semites like you.

Hamas is a terrorist organization running a pesudo state. They plant bases in hospital areas and crowded civilian areas to get sympathy for anti-semites like you.

just checking in again to say that Ph isn’t an anti-semite

An anti-Israeli Jewish person holds little credibility.

Germans civilians were killed in the mass fire bombing of Dresden. Do you think that was wrong?

Apparently you didn't read the article which was about you.

You don’t know much about me or us, man.

I would advise you to put down the gin

First, Strickland that article must have hit hard.

Where was your response on Dresden?

Second, which date when Israel got attacked should I choose?

Back