• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Germans civilians were killed in the mass fire bombing of Dresden. Do you think that was wrong?

Also, read the article. Comment on it.

Hamas is a terrorist organization running a pesudo state. They plant bases in hospital areas and crowded civilian areas to get sympathy for anti-semites like you.
So your argument is that in a high-density Gaza there are non-civilian areas that aren't crowded or near hospitals and that's where Hamas should operate. But they choose not to do so.

So who is in those non-civilian areas of Gaza that aren't crowded?

Hundreds of miles of tunnels made almost all of the civilians human shields. Civilians were aware of this when they elected Hamas.

Hate some more on the Jews asshole.

I for one am shocked the known racist disregards the lives of Palestinian civilians.

Didn't see you respond to the Dresden question either.
Why do you and others keep using this asanine, non-fitting analogy?

17 million Wehrmacht/Nazi soldiers served Germany over the war, where they occupied nearly all of Europe.

IMG_0121.jpeg

Palestine is not Germany. Hamas are not Nazis, Gaza is not Dresden. Israel is brutalizing and starving a captive civilian population of nearly 2 million people under the auspices of eradicating a remaining Hamas fighting force of generously 10-15k.

The only consistent analogy you can intelligently make here between Gaza and WW2 is a state military committing mass torture and ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:
the british explicitly employed night bombing raids to attempt to terrorize/demoralize the population of germany, as germany had attempted with Britain.

is that what israel is attempting to do with Gaza?

because analysis after the war was basically: strategic destruction to demoralize a civilian population doesn't really work

Last edited:
I see mdmh has transitioned from italics to underlining
hold on, let me turn on my Cam Newton Social Media font

₽ÅŁĒŠTÏÑĒ ÏŠ ÑØT GĒRMÅÑ¥. HÅMÅŠ ÅRĒ ÑØT ÑÅZÏŠ. GÅZÅ ÏŠ ÑØT DRĒŠDĒÑ. ÏŠRÅĒŁ ÏŠ ßRŪTÅŁÏZÏÑG ÅÑD ŠTÅRVÏÑG Å ÇÅ₽TÏVĒ ₽Ø₽ŪŁÅTÏØÑ ØF 2 MÏŁŁÏØÑ ₽ĒØ₽ŁĒ ŪÑDĒR THĒ ÅŪŠ₽ÏÇĒŠ ØF ĒRÅDÏÇÅTÏÑG Å RĒMÅÏÑÏÑG HÅMÅŠ FÏGHT FØRÇĒ ØF GĒÑĒRØŪŠŁ¥ 15-20K

Back