• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Happy Easter. May we be granted peace in Gaza, aid to the civilians, and the return of the hostages.

I'd be pissed too if I was a relative of a hostage. Dead terrorists don't bring my family home. And a brutal campaign in Rafah likely will make things worse.

The fear that their loved ones would be moved down in priority if they speak out is really shocking.

Not that Netanyahu's government has been prioritizing the hostages anyway.

Trump would not be helpful in this situation, but I fear it will be over long before the election if the Israeli government attacks Rafah.

I would say that no capable nation is willing to stop Israel from committing these atrocities, but we are still actively helping them do it, so what is there to say? “Sorry for killing you, but you were kinda in the way of the people we’re killing, so…”🤷🏻‍♂️

Back