• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Blowing up schools, refugee camps, and hospitals is also terrorism. Purposefully crippling hundreds of unarmed protestors by shooting them in the knees through a security fence is also terrorism.

Israel basically tracked and killed several members of one of the more respected international aid organizations in the world because they were feeding Palestinians. Then Bibi played it off as unintentional while smirking to the camera. Time to send more missiles!

Israel basically tracked and killed several members of one of the more respected international aid organizations in the world because they were feeding Palestinians. Then Bibi played it off as unintentional while smirking to the camera. Time to send more missiles!
and best of all, he got the org feeding starving Palestinians to cease their operations there

Do you have a link showing it was intentional?

Jose Andres has a ton of political connections worldwide so attacking his organization might stir up even more of a shitstorm than normal.

Israel has butchered so many Palestinian civil society actors, international aid workers, and domestic and international journalists

Crickets from US-based institutions

I hope Biden wins the election, and I hope that he wakes up with nightmares about the genocide he enabled every night for the rest of his days

Apparently Biden and Andres spoke and hopefully Andres was like you gotta fucking end this and tell Israel to fuck off

Apparently Biden and Andres spoke and hopefully Andres was like you gotta fucking end this and tell Israel to fuck off

biden:

star-trek-wrath-of-khan.gif

Seems like Andres would tell Biden to fuck off if he needed to. Based on that tweet above, Andres was very pro-Israel back in October.

Jose Andres has a ton of political connections worldwide so attacking his organization might stir up even more of a shitstorm than normal.
Israel just bombed an Iranian consulate so they’re feeling froggy for sure.

Do you have a link showing it was intentional?

If this is accurate it would seem to suggest multiple intentional attacks. But I guess that depends on your feelings about who is responsible for ‘human shield’ deaths because they are always gonna say they were targeting a Hamas leader

If this is accurate it would seem to suggest multiple intentional attacks. But I guess that depends on your feelings about who is responsible for ‘human shield’ deaths because they are always gonna say they were targeting a Hamas leader

supposedly the IDF drone operator saw an armed person in the WCKitchen convoy so the IDF had to kill everyone in the group to make sure the armed person was killed, which required bombing 3 sequential vehicles.

I don't suppose there was any other way to like, stop the convoy and detain a suspect

I get the feeling that “Leader” is just an honorary title in Hamas, based on it’s prevalence.

it's hard not to feel like it's the country(s) providing the munitions to carry this kind of stuff out, imo.

"So, if we bomb the WCK convoy, call it an oopsie daisy, they'll have no choice but to pull out of Gaza and stop aid there"

Back