• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Lesley Stahl asked her, "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?" and Albright replied, "We think the price is worth it."

That's a wikipedia link to Leslie Stahl. What the hell does it have to do with current events?

You should put it on the trans thread, showing she was anti-trans. Hell, be a traitor and anti-trans, doesn't bother me. From your own article:

"In May 2021, Stahl received criticism from LGBTQ advocacy groups for a 60 Minutes special about transgender healthcare. CBS News, the producer of 60 Minutes, reported the special as coming "amid a spate of legislation being introduced in states across the country that would limit care for transgender youth", and said that the special focused on "detransitioners".[27] PinkNews reported advocacy group GLAAD as calling it "fearmongering about trans youth", while also reporting that Chase Strangio of the ACLU said that Stahl and others involved with the production "knew exactly the harm they were causing with last night's segment".[28]"

"Not touching" = The piecemeal acquisition of the West Bank though settlement building, indefinite detention of "hostages," and vigilante violence against residents

Plus, you know, the air strikes and invasions of a refugee camp.

Heck, for a while the only mildly critical step the Biden admin would take was sanctioning Israelis in the West Bank for their violence.

(btw, what Israel has been doing in the West Bank, pre-10/7, is pretty textbook ethnic cleansing.)

Wow, ethnic cleansing. Less than 20,000 dead non combatants in six months isn't very effective at that charge.

I'll add you to the pro-Iran, anti-American team led by Ph.

Also, you didn't read the nPR article I posted refuting your claims about Hamas.

Well, maybe Iran shouldn't have attacked via proxy. But, in no news here, Ph supports Iran against the United States. We and the UK are flying missions over Syria to intercept the drone attacks.

Lamenting that your country is fighting an evil regime. Why not send them money and make the treason complete? Because you're all words and no action Mr. PM a mod and cement your reputation forever. You're a bad and sad person, living on this board and influencing people towards evil.

As for attacking by proxy, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houtis are all Iranian proxies.

God Bless our fighting men and women.

It must provide some desirable comfort or sense of self justification to practice such simplistic and histrionic polemics.

I respect myDeaconmyhand for being consistent and honest. We are on opposite sides of the war.

Connor, I can match you SAT word for word. But it is sad you're a bitch to an anti-American web poster, when you want to be a journalist.

Sorry, I thought I was posting to someone who had any knowledge of the Middle East.

Now is the time to march into Ottawa and avenge 1812 as it’s least expected

I don't see an NPR article. I see an MSN op-ed about how Britain must stand with Israel. Three letters, same diff.

Back