• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

i was reading a piece that was written in monthly installments, getting through the October and November installments this morning

the numbers of children killed through November alone was just staggering

Israel's behavior -- and the US support -- is unconscionable and history's review of the decisions made by leaders will be very unkind

i was reading a piece that was written in monthly installments, getting through the October and November installments this morning

the numbers of children killed through November alone was just staggering

Israel's behavior -- and the US support -- is unconscionable and history's review of the decisions made by leaders will be very unkind
Correct - I am a reasonably big Biden supporter based on what he has done domestically (I was pretty neutral when he was elected other than he wasn't the other guy), but his failures to, not only act in a way that behooves humanity and protects a group of people from genocide, while openly supporting Israel with money, weapons, and political capital is just a stunningly terrible move as POTUS, much less a human being.

He's not the only one to blame for sure, but the administration and Congress as a whole have acted reprehensibly from a moral standpoint the last few months.

Correct - I am a reasonably big Biden supporter based on what he has done domestically (I was pretty neutral when he was elected other than he wasn't the other guy), but his failures to, not only act in a way that behooves humanity and protects a group of people from genocide, while openly supporting Israel with money, weapons, and political capital is just a stunningly terrible move as POTUS, much less a human being.

He's not the only one to blame for sure, but the administration and Congress as a whole have acted reprehensibly from a moral standpoint the last few months.
How is there not a single viable national political leader in America speaking out about this fucking disaster? Why is it falling to students at University campuses to call for US divestment and disengagement from Israel?

How is there not a single viable national political leader in America speaking out about this fucking disaster? Why is it falling to students at University campuses to call for US divestment and disengagement from Israel?

can't get worked up by plama and biff post on tunnels threads now c'mon
Definitely not worked up. general commentary rather than anything here. Clearly biff and palma are trolling. I'm just pretty sure, in those two cases, they snicker at their troll jokes while, not so secretly, nod their heads knowingly.

Definitely not worked up. general commentary rather than anything here. Clearly biff and palma are trolling. I'm just pretty sure, in those two cases, they snicker at their troll jokes while, not so secretly, nod their heads knowingly.

Demonstrators at #UNC have detached the American flag from the main campus flag pole and attempted to attach the Palestinian flag.
A man entered the area and appeared to hit demonstrators

Not trolling. Fuck these kids and their enabling professors.

Back