• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Confirmation that biff understands the concept of being “triggered”.

I'd ignore all their entitled asses and they'd get bored and go home.*

*I agree with many of their points. Can't claim to know them all since they are a well managed, active, insurrection movement within the US a la antifa.

yeah, conservatives really fucked things up after 9/11 and turned this country into a jingo mess
And after the fairness doctrine had been dumped and gingrich began feeding the culture wars for profit and supercharging politics as a win at any cost sport.

Yes, I am triggered by someone pulling down an American flag on American soil and replacing it with a Palestinian flag.

Yes, I am triggered by someone pulling down an American flag on American soil and replacing it with a Palestinian flag.
Why? It's a nonviolent form of protest. The flag is a symbol and using that symbol to express dissatisfaction with US policy is protected free speech.

Why? It's a nonviolent form of protest. The flag is a symbol and using that symbol to express dissatisfaction with US policy is protected free speech.
No. It means that you have conquered that territory and you are raising your flag.

If any of you want to try that shit in front of me in front of a public building I can guarantee you that I will not stand there and film you with my iPhone.

No. It means that you have conquered that territory and you are raising your flag.

If any of you want to try that shit in front of me in front of a public building I can guarantee you that I will not stand there and film you with my iPhone.
LOL. So you're elevating this to the level of a political war for territory.

That's fucking stupid and you should know better.

LOL. So you're elevating this to the level of a political war for territory.

That's fucking stupid and you should know better.

I mean it's in our national anthem. The flag stays up. And the fact that the flag is there is why you have the right to go out and act like an anti-Semitic asshole with seeming impunity.

The anthem is a symbol as well. "Seeming impunity" while you gladly post clips of government agents roughing up free speech protesters. C'mon man. You're another "proud American" who only wants American rights for himself.

Back