• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

I think it’s been discussed but based on their statements and actions I think it’s fair to see that Israel’s government’s current plan is to basically raze Gaza to reclaim it wholly as Israel without any real concern for the concomitant genocide that it would entail

Ya know Shoo; I’ve never posted anything that you have not jumped all over. And that’s fine. But this is too important a topic to hear your nonsense. I’ve never blocked anyone; but you are no longer even worth consideration. I’ve learned a lot being on the Tunnels and entitled to my opinion but I will no longer hear yours.

I mean when do you want American version of history to begin because this sliver of land has been completely fucked pretty much since the beginning of human civilization and long before America existed. Until anyone proves they can completely change human nature and the concept of religion dies history proves it will continue to be fucked. Our only chance is pretty much aliens.

I mean when do you want American version of history to begin because this sliver of land has been completely fucked pretty much since the beginning of human civilization and long before America existed. Until anyone proves they can completely change human nature and the concept of religion dies history proves it will continue to be fucked. Our only chance is pretty much aliens.

yeah but we can probably blame the British, right? They really started this whole fuck fest in earnest.

I think it’s the sliver of “trying” that gives cover to Israel. Like even though it’s clearly impossible to evacuate a million people they now can say well we warned them. Also using knock bombs before destroying infrastructure to alert civilians to leave even though the end result is destruction. Using it in contrast to what Hamas just did, even though plenty of Palestinian civilians will die, provides moral cover for attacks.
The lies we tell ourselves to justify atrocities

Ya know Shoo; I’ve never posted anything that you have not jumped all over. And that’s fine. But this is too important a topic to hear your nonsense. I’ve never blocked anyone; but you are no longer even worth consideration. I’ve learned a lot being on the Tunnels and entitled to my opinion but I will no longer hear yours.
That's fine Pops -- you're a complete fucking moron. It is a serious and important topic, so you being a dumbass and not understanding OGB's post and jumping on him based on your misunderstanding does nothing to advance or contribute to the discussion.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I agree, just stating what they do for moral cover because the ends are the same.

The lie is that this "trying" not to harm civilians is sufficient to justify subsequent actions.
Tbf I don't think he's trying to justify anything. More so stating that Israel takes steps, albeit very token ones, that allow them to communicate to the world that they've tried to mitigate damage. This is a kind of hokey messaging that's designed to win the view of moral superiorty in the eyes of the public and it is somewhat effective.

I think it’s been discussed but based on their statements and actions I think it’s fair to see that Israel’s government’s current plan is to basically raze Gaza to reclaim it wholly as Israel without any real concern for the concomitant genocide that it would entail

I interpret it that they will not stop until Hamas is completely eliminated. Sort of a final war to prevent having to fight it again in the future approach.

Or Israel could have offered a prisoner exchange. Or pledge to stop committing war crimes against Palestinians. Or no new settlements on Palestinian land. Or a 2 state solution. Or....
What, in the history of Hamas, would give you the idea that they would accept a prisoner exchange and that would be the end of the altercation? Maybe I'm missing previous examples? At least maybe examples that didn't immediately lead to more attacks after the exchange?

Back