• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

This is the crap from American evangelicals who don't even understand their own faith.

WHY DOES ISRAEL MATTER?

Did you know that the time clock of the return of Jesus Christ isn’t based on America’s timeline? It’s based on what is happening in Israel.

Did you know Jesus wasn’t a “Christian” ? He was a Jew. He celebrated and kept the Jewish holy days and customs, as well as the feasts of the LORD. He didn’t come to eradicate the Torah and writing of the Prophets / Old Testament. He came to fulfill the prophecies that were written in them.

When Jesus returns, He isn’t returning to the United States. The Bible says He is going to plant His foot down on the Mount of Olives and go through the Eastern Gate, which is currently sealed off with 16 feet of concrete. A cemetery was also placed in front of that gate because touching the dead makes a Jew considered unclean and unable to enter the Temple, which is considered Holy. The Word of GOD says He will return there and from there He will rule and reign for 1,000 years.

The final battle isn’t going to be on U.S. soil. It’s going to be in the Valley of Megiddo, in Israel. The Bible says as the nations wage war against Israel Jesus will come and destroy His enemies with the breath of His mouth. 2 Thess 2:8

GOD did not replace the Jews with Christians as some believe. We are actually grafted in with them as you would graft a wild branch into an existing tree.

The Word of GOD says, “When you touch Israel, you touch the Apple of GOD’s eye.” Zechariah 2:8

“He that keeps Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps. The LORD is thy keeper.” Psalm 121:4

“I will bless those that bless you and I will curse those that curse you.” Genesis 12:3

We are also commanded to pray for the peace of Jerusalem in Psalm 122.

ISRAEL matters. 🇮🇱

PRAY FOR ISRAEL.🙏🏻

I mean when do you want American version of history to begin because this sliver of land has been completely fucked pretty much since the beginning of human civilization and long before America existed. Until anyone proves they can completely change human nature and the concept of religion dies history proves it will continue to be fucked. Our only chance is pretty much aliens.
Hell, I feel like even the aliens came down and looked around and said "fuck that".

If you’re feeling bereft, despondent, helpless, here’s a very good organization to donate $ to:

They’ve rebuilt Gaza time and time again after bombs, provide clean water and emergency housing supplies

Where from?

Good grief.
This is straight from the dispensational reading of Scripture, particularly Revelation. In many evangelical circles (especially reformed and baptist) it has become the dominant view of the end times, really gaining tractions post world war 1. Popularized by Charles Scofield

Ok, finding "top secret" documents on Hamas fighters that look like they are fresh off the color laser printer at Kinkos and written by Google translate is definitely bullshit.

Quotes from the Islamic Resistance Movement, HAMAS, signed in 1988:

“Israel will exist and continue to exist until Islam obliterates it. Just as it has obliterated others before”

”Palestine is an Islamic land, consecrated for future Islamic generations until Judgement Day.”

“Peace initiatives and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction with the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. There are no solutions to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals, and international conferences are a waste of time and an exercise in futility.”

“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: “Oh Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.”

This is not hard to understand. HAMAS does not want a two-state solution. If Israel is unable to destroy HAMAS, they will re-live more October 7ths down the road.

That is some impressive printing quality for a resource limited area, maybe when it’s all said and done they can become the printing center of the world.

Yeah the humanitarian concerns are obviously incredibly serious in Gaza, but what is Israel supposed to do if Hamas is hiding amongst the civilian population?

Yeah the humanitarian concerns are obviously incredibly serious in Gaza, but what is Israel supposed to do if Hamas is hiding amongst the civilian population?
I'm not going to pretend to have an answer to this question, but I'm pretty sure dropping white phosphorus on one of the most densely populated cities in the world isn't a good answer, among other things

Was just reading about Americans stuck in Gaza who can't cross through the closed Southern border. Haven't seen much reporting on this, but would be nice to see the Biden admin at least mention something about what they might be doing, if anything, to get them out.

This is straight from the dispensational reading of Scripture, particularly Revelation. In many evangelical circles (especially reformed and baptist) it has become the dominant view of the end times, really gaining tractions post world war 1. Popularized by Charles Scofield
Yeah, that's pretty much what you'll hear in many Southern Baptist churches whenever they preach on the "End Times", which is often. Or at least that's what I heard growing up in various rural and small-town Baptist churches. And that America has to "stand with Israel" all the time no matter what they do, lest God will turn on America for abandoning them.

Back