• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

In a sane world, the man with the gun would have done this man a favor and put him out of his misery. But then the outrage would have been over the top! Reminds me of this scene from Last of the Mohicans:

So, what narrative do you guys go with here:

1. This is sad because he was clearly mentally ill
2. The man was of sound mind and was so determined in his beliefs that he was willing to endure pain to make a point

#2 is attributed to Thich Quang Duc for his Vietnam protests. I think if you go with #1, then it devalues his protest.

I tend to think he was of sound mind, but the religion of woke drove him this far. It's no different that extreme Christians bombing abortion clinics. But my first reaction was that this guy was clearly fucking nuts (choice #1).

I'll be interested to see what the Michigan primary results look like and what pressure, if any, is applied to Biden re: the results.

I think the White House's position on the way Israel is prosecuting this conflict is becoming increasingly untenable. And nobody actually believes the line that we can't tell Israel what to do. We absolutely can.

In a sane world, the man with the gun would have done this man a favor and put him out of his misery. But then the outrage would have been over the top! Reminds me of this scene from Last of the Mohicans:

So, what narrative do you guys go with here:

1. This is sad because he was clearly mentally ill
2. The man was of sound mind and was so determined in his beliefs that he was willing to endure pain to make a point

#2 is attributed to Thich Quang Duc for his Vietnam protests. I think if you go with #1, then it devalues his protest.

I tend to think he was of sound mind, but the religion of woke drove him this far. It's no different that extreme Christians bombing abortion clinics. But my first reaction was that this guy was clearly fucking nuts (choice #1).

No, the dude was not mentally sound. There is no benefit at any level to martyr yourself in today's day and age. Hell if that was an effective option with all the shit that goes on on this planet it would be a daily occurrence. Wait, it kinda is isn't it?

I'm not caught up on the specific situation so I know nothing about the person.

Religion of woke. I guess a person can be as deep into whatever you define woke as when compared to evangelicalism.

Or, maybe
A person of conscious sees a nation state conducting ethnic cleansing of children, women, men, and the complete destruction of their homes with weapons and funding provided by the good ol us of a.

No, the dude was not mentally sound. There is no benefit at any level to martyr yourself in today's day and age. Hell if that was an effective option with all the shit that goes on on this planet it would be a daily occurrence. Wait, it kinda is isn't it?
Yep, just a long, slow wait for the next mass shooting.

question: if every single one of us put him on ignore, how long would pinocha continue posting, AND how would any of us know?? Let's try it.

if successful we will next try this on DR

This is like performance art. The head of US AID is posting about how aid isn't making it's way into Gaza, while the administration is giving Israel a few weeks to sign a letter saying they won't commit war crimes and will allow aid to enter. Meanwhile the US has cut off funding for the main group that distributes aid in Gaza.

Meanwhile the US has cut off funding for the main group that distributes aid in Gaza.
Because of unsubstantiated claims by the Israeli government that a half dozen of the 30,000 members of that group were involved with Hamas. Amazing really.

Back