• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

Hamas killed all the hostages. Hezbollah is raining missiles on the Iron Dome. Our intelligence says an Iranian attack is coming within 72 hours.

When the leftists call out for support, I'll calmly respond, "no." My vote for Biden depends on this.
Why do you care more about 40 Israelis than 25,000 Palestinian women and children?

Hamas killed and tortured Israeli soldiers and civilians, and that’s unforgivable. The state of Israel has killed and tortured Hamas soldiers and Palestinian civilians. Israel has tens of thousands of Palestinian hostages, only we don’t refer to them as hostages. We know full well that Israel works as an apartheid state where Palestinians are held under a segregated Military justice system and are not given due process or legal representation. It’s easy to imagine such a system - we call it the war on terror and Guantanamo Bay.

I can’t imagine how unhinged centerdeac is in real life given the random things that set him off here. Hopefully those around him know to avoid contact after midnight.

I’m not usually one to side with center, but if Hamas hadn’t taken the hostages in the first place…
Just to be clear, Hamas is to blame for killing the hostages (except the ones the IDF killed) just as they are to blame for taking them to begin with and killing those other people on Oct 7, and that makes them reprehensible. I was just saying that if the IDF wanted to release hostages instead of just do a genocide we probably would have found out by now-"proof of life" is a thing during hostage negotiations, right?

After attacking the Iranian consulate, I guess it’s like slapping somebody across the face and waiting for them to punch you back.

Well, maybe Iran shouldn't have attacked via proxy. But, in no news here, Ph supports Iran against the United States. We and the UK are flying missions over Syria to intercept the drone attacks.

I'm just lamenting that the US is like the big brother to a little brother who starts a bunch of fights and expects to us to finish them.

Lamenting that your country is fighting an evil regime. Why not send them money and make the treason complete? Because you're all words and no action Mr. PM a mod and cement your reputation forever. You're a bad and sad person, living on this board and influencing people towards evil.

As for attacking by proxy, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houtis are all Iranian proxies.

God Bless our fighting men and women.

Lamenting that your country is fighting an evil regime. Why not send them money and make the treason complete? Because you're all words and no action Mr. PM a mod and cement your reputation forever. You're a bad and sad person, living on this board and influencing people towards evil.

As for attacking by proxy, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houtis are all Iranian proxies.

WTF?

And we’re back. Like I said I’m not usually one to agree with centerdeac.

Back