• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Issues busty girls have

Wouldn't call some of them problems. I mean, suspenders and shoulder bags get guys to hit on you.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the shoulder strap boob accentuation effect.

Here's one....when I work out at my gym we often have to hold plank and bring one knee to the elbow and I always hit my boob.

these aren't just busty girls things. stairs in teh morning? universal girl problem.
just sayin'.

thats how i feel about manparts.

these aren't just busty girls things. stairs in teh morning? universal girl problem.
just sayin'.

First appropriate time to use:
2oho.gif

ha, as i had this thread open i got an email from "Det. Teats."

I was reading from my phone so I may have missed it but they missed one of the worst: crumbs in your cleavage.

There must be a way to avoid crumbs and still show off your bitchin tits.

I personally use this to avoid a similar issue with my belly button:

situation-shirt-someecards.jpeg

A chick I know (biblically) posted this on facebook with something along the lines of "ain't that the truth." She's a B+ at best and has some of the worst tittays I've ever motorboated.

A chick I know (biblically) posted this on facebook with something along the lines of "ain't that the truth." She's a B+ at best and has some of the worst tittays I've ever motorboated.

Great story brah. Here's your
os4y75.jpg

texasdeac10 finds you hideous you big tittied bitches

see, this is where the :sharpknees: emoticon would be perfect.

What's the problem with stairs for the itty bitty titty committee?

i'm by no means 'busty' in the intended definition, but there's still some unruly bouncing that requires their ..um.. suppression? (to ease strain) when i head down for coffee.

Back