• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Issues busty girls have

i'm by no means 'busty' in the intended definition, but there's still some unruly bouncing that requires their ..um.. suppression? (to ease strain) when i head down for coffee.

This is going on my list of reasons why it's better to be a guy. Because stairs are not my morning enemy.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the shoulder strap boob accentuation effect.

I just walked around campus for 45 minutes with my purse between my boobs and at least 6 guys looked at my tits and smiled. I do what I can to make the world a happier place.

I just walked around campus for 45 minutes with my purse between my boobs and at least 6 guys looked at my tits and smiled. I do what I can to make the world a happier place.

And we thank you for that

ITK: A true giver.

The drawings and tone of that 'comic' thing are horrible - I think the world has found a replacement cartoonist for Cathy.

The drawings and tone of that 'comic' thing are horrible - I think the world has found a replacement cartoonist for Cathy.

What do you want? She has massive tits that get in the way of her drawing good pictures.

That guy on the airplane in #3 totally popped a boner watching the girl's tits bounce - he just about knocked his drink off the seat tray.

And I don't know what she's so embarrased about - if you're about to die, at least give the guy a free show on the ride down.

That guy on the airplane in #3 totally popped a boner watching the girl's tits bounce - he just about knocked his drink off the seat tray.

Yeah. Guys with big dicks have problems too.

i'm by no means 'busty' in the intended definition, but there's still some unruly bouncing that requires their ..um.. suppression? (to ease strain) when i head down for coffee.

I like the new head down for coffee euphamism. Clever.

Yeah, not seeing the suspenders problem.

suspenderbras00.jpg

suspenderbras14.jpg

suspenderbras30.jpg

suspenderbras19.jpg

suspenderbras25.jpg

suspenderbras06.jpg

suspenderbras04.jpg

Shit just got real.

Back