• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, that sucked. An an hour and a half to review a 12-page, double-columned agreement that had purposeful mistakes put in, have me draft a couple of clauses and an interpretation of a section, and make a section mutual. What a shitty way to start an f-ing day. Some things just suck for a living and it shows.

Last edited:
I'm honestly pretty surprised at how well her skin is holding the ink. From what I understand purple is a real pain in the ass to work with on top of old people skin being super prone to blow outs.

Jesus Christ, that sucked. An an hour and a half to review a 12-page, double-columned agreement that had purposeful mistakes put in, have me draft a couple of clauses and an interpretation of a section, and make a section mutual. What a shitty way to start an f-ing day. Some people just suck for a living and it shows.
Admittedly I have little to no idea about the effort required to do this, but this seems like an awful lot of work for 90 min. It would probably take me 90 mins just to read a 12 page, double-columned legal agreement and I wouldn't understand like 99% of it.

Ok, Melanie Stansbury, you have a place on the list.

Guess these freshmen ain't learning about no Ray Bradbury today

Admittedly I have little to no idea about the effort required to do this, but this seems like an awful lot of work for 90 min. It would probably take me 90 mins to just to read a 12 page, double-columned legal agreement I wouldn't understand like 99% of it.
I absolutely punted on a bunch of sections. Considering this would normally be a couple-day thing. I was not happy with my final product

I absolutely punted on a bunch of sections. Considering this would normally be a couple-day thing. I was not happy with my final product
I feel like the actual correct, real world response is something like "90 minutes is an absurd timeline for this and as your counsel I strongly advise you to give me at least a few days so we don't end up in deep shit", but then again I doubt an employer who gives out interview homework is interested in these types of answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back