• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Chris Christie story from my high school (this was long after I graduated).

His son went to a different, nearby private HS, so my HS was in the same sports conference. His kid's baseball was playing at my HS and this fat ass flew to the game from Trenton in a helicopter, landed it on the football field, and then got into a suburban to ride the 50 yards to bleachers.

We also played the school Rudy Giuliani's kid went to (this was when I was actually in HS) and he was always at our football games when our schools played and was notorious for getting shit wasted

"As a poster with the highest post-to-rep score on the boards (6000 post min.), you can see I am a well-known member of the OG Boards Community. Let me holla atcha. Kindest regards, Windy."
lol, awesome.

Also, I you just educated me on the Reaction score. Looks like I have the lowest on the CT? Fuck yeah, bb.

"As a poster with the highest post-to-rep score on the boards (6000 post min.), you can see I am a well-known member of the OG Boards Community. Let me holla atcha. Kindest regards, Windy."
93.4% and climbing. Legit Poster Above Replacement (PAR) numbers.

I'm all about those advanced posting metrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back