• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Kramers has a happy hour??

DC happy hour culture is outta control

Wait Kramers has a happy hour??
giphy.gif

Speaking of used cars, I have to give CarMax credit. We bought a Jeep a few weeks ago, then decided we wanted one with all the bells and whistles. We found one at another CarMax dealer, and are having it shipped to the Winston location. They provide a tracker so you can see where it is each day, and its now in CLT. Meanwhile, as long as its within 30 days and less than 1500 miles, we can return the previously purchased Jeep and get a full refund. The salesman told us to dog this one if we wanted to, so we've been playing with it, taking it through creeks and over trails. For their faults, CarMax is pretty spot on with their customer service and return policy.
CarMax local in GSO tried to fuck me. The national return policy saved me. I never - and I mean never - thought I would be one to return a car. But I straight up did. I still don't belive it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back