• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biff Ochocinco Tannen why are some of the dipping sauces at Chikfila easy to open (ranch) but others tear off little pieces and then your hands get all sticky (honey mustard)??

Lakitu is def a financial sub with the way he hands out coins and gifts in Mario Party

Resisting arrest and disorderly conduct are such bullshit charges that shouldn’t exist unless in the context of a real charge.

Alabama Cops Abhor Bands

That's good.

What do we think was their motivation for trying to shut down the bands? Were they under some order not to work beyond a certain time and also told to stay until the crowds cleared?

I mean, just ask nicely for people to wrap it up. No excuse for going all in on physically enforcing what should be a polite ask.

Sounds like their "enforcement" happened when the band was already finished.

A hole cop did not appreciate being blown off and chose to hulk up and get his pound if flesh rather than be an adult.

I don't understand why the cops were handling that and not the school's admin. I would've just asked the guy nicely to clear out and if he was douchey about it contacted his principal about it on Monday.

learned from wikipedia that Michael Franti owns a luxury eco-hotel/yoga retreat in Bali. Looks pretty dope, I'd go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back