• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhh she starts at a new spot on Monday. They're not opening up for a couple months and it's a relaunch of a restaurant/bar concept that the owners had for a decade before Covid/rent issues. She got hired as a manager for the restaurant and also to help oversee the attached cocktail bar!

Yeahhh she starts at a new spot on Monday. They're not opening up for a couple months and it's a relaunch of a restaurant/bar concept that the owners had for a decade before Covid/rent issues. She got hired as a manager for the restaurant and also to help oversee the attached cocktail bar!
That’s awesome! She’s the best.

We doing cat pics? I got Yoshimi after divorce and she’s the chillest cat ever. Love this girl.

b525d5f20c09e80bd97583c4df52f50f.jpg

Oh man, my mother-in-law gawd bless her. She’s here helping out with our baby right now. Except every single thing that we talk about it was 10 times harder in her day and oh my goodness do we have it so easy it’s a little bit relentless.
"The boys don't know any better. They're just glad you're here."

Said with a straight face.

Quick practice after school. Watched my girls do their CrossFit class, then an evening partner class with the wife, now on the deck of our favorite bakery eating roast beef sandwiches and drink hazy little things while the kids play. Happy Friday all.

Quick practice after school. Watched my girls do their CrossFit class, then an evening partner class with the wife, now on the deck of our favorite bakery eating roast beef sandwiches and drink hazy little things while the kids play. Happy Friday all.
Wait….you’ve indoctrinated your kids?

Did you go straight from working out to eating dinner without showering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back