• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's a Great Month to See a Movie

All of those look like they have potential, except F&F 6....

So why the hell do they all wait for May/summer to release? One of these released in February or March against a bunch of shitkickers would dominate....

You shut your whore mouth!

I think they would kick ass in March-Feb, but history shows that more folks go to movies in hot weather so they'll still make more money if they come out in May-Aug rather than a winter release.

But you can't tell me F&F 6 wouldn't have made $100 mill for 3 weeks straight in the winter. Would have been a nice reason to go to the cinema.

I think they would kick ass in March-Feb, but history shows that more folks go to movies in hot weather so they'll still make more money if they come out in May-Aug rather than a winter release.

But you can't tell me F&F 6 wouldn't have made $100 mill for 3 weeks straight in the winter. Would have been a nice reason to go to the cinema.

Yeah but it could make more now. Could being the important word. I think It comes down to whether or not the studio has a summer movie. If they have a strong slate, they can release a stronger movie earlier or later.

It's pretty absurd on the studios part to release Hangover III and F&F6 on the same weekend. They are going to significantly cut into each others grosses. HIII will likely be hit harder.

I loved LOVED the first Hangover. You couldn't pay me to go see the sequels. No dice

Back