• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITS BEEN REAL

WhatUTalkinBout Willis

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
But, I have decided to forgo board participation from this point on in the Willis life.

What can I say? I learned little, taught even less, and hoped for even less.

I saw the boards go from Cagles' dream to DV7s, and in the end version 2 was better. At least there were hot chicks and valid arguments.

I saw several of you come to Wake, join the band, become a bigger dork than anyone ever thought possible, then graduate and somehow, some way, become a bigger dork, with a cat.

I saw Wake succeed and fail multiple times in the same season, and saw these boards implode or explode on about a 2 week statistical lag. Well done.

I thought a few of you were pretty cool. 61rad, TW, Ellis, jaybone, a few unmentioned others because typing is hard.... I'd buy you a coldbeer anytime. I'd drink two while you had the one then ask why you're such a girlie drinker. If any of you were in the band, I take all the band hate back. You've turned me, until basketball season or the next awful football halftime where the fat black guy sings solo.

The rest of you: Please dear god, find something else to do. You are as a group making Dear Old Wake Forest into a joke, one post at a time.

I think PhDeac might be black, by the way.

Last thing: frats and sororities rule, and the band is the worst.

PEACE THE FUCK OUT.

Later on Willis. Thanks for the shoutout. Check out the last squirrel thread update before you go :)

5/10

You called undue attention to your departure by starting a thread, but you're not leaving with enough panache to warrant a higher score.

You had me mildly peaked until you said 'Sororities and Frats Rule'...seriously? who types shit like that...

And who the hell says 'goodbye' to posting... you just STOP posting.

the avatar is right, Jesus really doesn't love you.

Damn. Hope you change your mind in the future. You're a great poster (most of the time)

Sororities and Frats are pay to play friend clubs. What could be worse? I quit putting club names on my groups of friends when I was 12; and at least then I did not have to pay to be in the club.

But at the same time, I'm not bothered by them. They are just an enigma to me. Like Farmville on Facebook.

Edited to add: Whoever neg repped me saying I am clueless, why don't you edify me and explain how this is not the case. Otherwise it's just an adult version of "Nuh-uh"... which kind of gives credence to my point in the first place.

Last edited:
Sororities and Frats are pay to play friend clubs. What could be worse? I quit putting club names on my groups of friends when I was 12; and at least then I did not have to pay to be in the club.

But at the same time, I'm not bothered by them. They are just an enigma to me. Like Farmville on Facebook.

Edited to add: Whoever neg repped me saying I am clueless, why don't you edify me and explain how this is not the case. Otherwise it's just an adult version of "Nuh-uh"... which kind of gives credence to my point in the first place.

about frats or about farmville?

jelly no-bid

is no bid even possible at wake?

Not sure. I don't think it is, but I had 2 groups of friends ask me to pledge to 2 different frats and to this day I have never seen the point. Anyone who you actually ask the point, of joining a frat, in my experience does 1 of 2 things.

1) Honestly explains that it's basically just a way to pool money for organizing parties and getting laid.
2) Gets very defensive and insults you. So far this one is the predominant response here as shown by my multiple neg reps.

Also, much like the Jersey Shore folks in South Park, you cannot convince these individuals that you had no desire to be part of their group; they always assume you think they are awesome and you wanted to be in but couldn't get in.

I still see it as a designed method to exclude people, which I've never felt was a good idea. The original Greek fraternities were formed with defined purposes, which I think if that were the case would be really cool. They also seem like veiled attempts at classism in some cases today.

Again, maybe I should put it in another thread and not bog down your adios thread, but I'd be interested in hearing what the point is?

Last edited:
Back