• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITT: '03's finally bond after seeing eachother naked

Shall one backup their talk?

• Total voters
Not sure it is ever shameful to protect innocent children.

Best big talk moment on this board was when RJ challenged Racer to a fight and Racer told him where to find his tailgate tent. Then RJ predictably was a no show. Would have been a moment to live in infamy.

It was RJ right? I don't believe I am misremembering.

Eta: apologies to RJ when he reads this. Sorry for implicating you.
Edit - too late

If ya get drunk and knock a hoodrat up and forget the whole night you're still on the hook for child support.

de70200c6c53a899b00b46e08eb75aa5.jpg

dv7, you will not be paying palma $1,400 or implementing a self-imposed ban on all soccer threads?

While I am inclined to agree that dv7 didn't truly agree to the wager, when you say "I'll bet you $20 I make this shot" and I respond "you're on," no further agreement is required or expected. I think where dv7 escapes is that he never said I'll bet $1400 on these 1:14 odds - he simply said that he WOULD take a bet at those odds.

While I am inclined to agree that dv7 didn't truly agree to the wager, when you say "I'll bet you $20 I make this shot" and I respond "you're on," no further agreement is required or expected. I think where dv7 escapes is that he never said I'll bet $1400 on these 1:14 odds - he simply said that he WOULD take a bet at those odds.

hence where I generally come up with the base wager being $10. $100 is extreme and $1 is silly.

What are Trump's odds of being elected President?

William Hill has as 14:1 for president, and that predictwise site has him as 14:1 for the republican nomination.

I'd gladly bet against those odds.

I'll go $100 on him winning the Republican nomination, $1400 if he does, $100 to you if he doesn't.

I responded to your post about WillHill.

So we're good here, right? Bet is on? You wouldn't want to be, what was the word you used, pathetic?

You must have the world's smallest penis.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

go ahead and ask Eric about my dick size. I choose to not make it a habit about bragging about my dick on the internet because I'm not 15 years old.

bruh, why are you referring me to mutual dudes we know to discuss your penis. I actually had relations with girls we went to school with, and we're still friends and hookup because like that happens when you're not half bad. Eric was not who I was referring to.

FYI - you brought it up on "bragging about penis size" Its 6 posts above me (regarding the I'm not 15 comment), I just called you out on your false bravado like always. 14:1 odds were given. If it were 1000:1 odds it'd be more likely to be a fair bet, so I understand you pussying out from an odds perspective. You're 5'8. But It okay to just lose. better than being a pussy. and most certainly better than having to get your bros to back you up.

Last edited:
I never said anything about my own size. But I'm fully confident that you post like a guy with a small dick.

And I have no idea which other people that I knew from Wake know you. He was the only one that I could think of that we both knew. I wouldn't know who you are IRL otherwise. You just aren't that important to me.

Back