• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

J Harris Gets The Waiver

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
Academically Ineligible.

We had to get an early start on the suckitude that is Wake athletics for next year.

Last edited:
What are academic eligibility requirements for Wake Athletes? Cumulative, or can a bad semester screw ya?

Can people take summer courses to replace grades in the regular year and get eligible?

Lol, Josh Harris. What a noob.

I really feel for guys who are academically ineligible their freshman year. It can be difficult to adjust to new responsibilities.

But Josh Harris has been here--and succeeded--long enough that he should know what's expected of him. What a noob.

I don't even know what to say anymore. This is just flat out, goddamn amazing.

Academically Ineligible.

We had to get an early start on the suckitude that is Wake athletics for next year.

where'd you get the info, chris? that's pretty awful if true. also...i've also found josh's social media presence to be very smart & witty. seemed like he had it together. i'm definitely sad about this news.

He's plenty smart enough to be eligible. Virtually all of them are. If you show up to class and do what your academic advisers tell you, it's really fucking difficult to be academically ineligible.

I don't even know who we have at tailback outside of Deandre Martin. Maybe move Reynolds back?

Johnny Manziel is a jr in the classroom, and he takes all online classes. Why couldn't josh do something this easy. Oh yeah its wake forest

what the fuck is going on over there? for fuck's sake

Another huge fail on the part of the AD. Should not happen if players are given the right support.

Didn't he make Dean's list in the spring? I remember him making a big deal out of having that goal, and I seem to remember him achieving it. How do you go from Deans List to academically ineligible?

Didn't he make Dean's list in the spring? I remember him making a big deal out of having that goal, and I seem to remember him achieving it. How do you go from Deans List to academically ineligible?

Oh yeah I think his twitter said that, I briefly remember

Back