• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

J-Rich impregnated Steve Nash's wife

You know what they say...

Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score.

:laugh:
You know she was probably sweating it out for those nine months, wondering what race the kid would be. I wonder if Nash was in the delivery room. Can you imagine. HaHa! :eek: <--------- Nash's reaction

Imagine the doctor handing the baby to Nash. Talk about uncomfortable. "Congratulations Mr. Nash!"

you'd think these if these nba players had to cheat they wouldn't do it with teammate's wives... what's wrong with the groupies j-rich?

Well we all know the lesson here. Ladies, if you're going to cheat on your husband, make sure you cheat with a man of the same race as your husband.

Well we all know the lesson here. Ladies, if you're going to cheat on your husband, make sure you cheat with a man of the same race as your husband.

We have found the one situation in which is ok to racially discriminate.

We have found the one situation in which is ok to racially discriminate.

Yeah, if you're going to be a cheating lying whore of a wife, may as well throw in racist by necessity.

I played football with a kid in high school that had a kid when he was a freshman I think. He and another girl had been dating a few years by our senior year and she got pregnant after football season. He dropped out of school to get a full time job and asked his girlfriend to marry him. This would be kid number two and he wanted to do things right.

He and his fiancée were both black. The baby was half white.

I think I'm the only person in the world that dislikes Steve Nash. He just rubs me the wrong way.

Great ballplayer, feel bad for him.

Poor Steve Nash. Insert all of Bill Simmons' thoughts about how the Suns have screwed up their team in the last five years and add on top of that one of their stupid trades brought in the man who impregnated his wife. So you could say the Suns not only screwed up his chances for a title but also contributed to his personal life falling apart.

nash deserves to go to a contender and win a ring. i just hope it is not miami somehow.

The black baby surprise was done on Nip Tuck and Californication. Sucks it had to happen to Steve Nash in real life.

Poor Steve Nash. Insert all of Bill Simmons' thoughts about how the Suns have screwed up their team in the last five years and add on top of that one of their stupid trades brought in the man who impregnated his wife. So you could say the Suns not only screwed up his chances for a title but also contributed to his personal life falling apart.

i doubt that jason richardson's mere addition to the roster turned her into a whore

Last edited:
Back