• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jason Terry:

God doesn't care about sporting events - the Flying Spaghetti Monster, on the other hand, is directly involved in the outcome of every game.

idghcs.gif

That fool should be thanking Rashard Lewis. So should LeBron. Why would the biggest baller in South Beach want to be tied down to one woman?

I didn't realize so many people would be so offended that other people are believers. Jason Terry didn't thank God for helping them win, he was thankful for the strength to win. I don't understand why that's so offensive. For someone so taken aback at the audacity for someone to praise God, marquee was awful quick to do his best to offend others.

He should have been thanking God for possessing the body of JJ Barea for one game. Last night excluded, that guy is the worst NBA PG I've seen since Mateen Cleeves. If the Mavs had Ish in the role of undersized undrafted backup PG, they would have won this series in 4.

Well it sort of implies that god dislikes the opponent, and no one thanks god when they have a shitty game.

Except Stevie Johnson. Except it was more blaming than thanking.

I, for one, think it would be pretty hilarious for someone to be interviewed and thank Zeus...

I'd crack up.

He should have been thanking God for possessing the body of JJ Barea for one game. Last night excluded, that guy is the worst NBA PG I've seen since Mateen Cleeves. If the Mavs had Ish in the role of undersized undrafted backup PG, they would have won this series in 4.

Barea is basically Ish with a better jumper and the ability to hit FTs.

Terry never said God helped them win. He thanked God for his athletic ability. He believes God created him and gave him talents, so he thanked Him. What the heck is the big deal?

So now I can't watch basketball with my Dad? Why don't YOU worry about world peace for once, you heathens.

i find it ironic when the "anti-religion" crowd go out of their way to criticize those thanking God.

Back