• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jason Whitlock apologizes

I typically like Whitlock but he always gets on his high horse when it comes to racial issues so I think he should get punished for this. If someone had made a comment that racist/stereotypical towards a black athlete he would be furious. It's frustrating to me that he tried to play it off as a joke, and couldnt admit his own hypocrisy.

This is the key for me. What a hypocrite. Lots of people make dumb, crude jokes. They apologize and it blows over. But this toolbag... well, you said it all.

No, but the only twitters I've read are because they then become news because someone said something stupid. My favorite twat is Gilbert Godfried who only needed to keep his fucking mouth shut and do duck noises to earn like $1 mil a year, but couldn't and is now earning no money.

But I have following opinion on adulthood:

* women who can fit a quarter in their navel should never ever wear midriff revealing clothes unless the beach is 20 yards or closer from that navel

* Men over 30, no matter how fit, should never ever wear tank tops unless they are in a rec league that requires them.

* Adults should not be on twitter except to make sure their children aren't twatting with a molester type. A 10 minute day exemption if you follow some dietary twitter or exercise twitter or whatever.

* Adults should never ever use facebook to share what they ate, watched, read, or listened to. Ever. Under no circumstance other than children

* You are allowed to put on 15 pounds every 25 years.

These are my rules of adulthood.

What are you, 65?

no. it almost never works for adult men. To carry forward my quarter in the navel. If you can do 25 slow pullups with legs hanging straight down, no pansy ass swinging or knees to the chest -- hands out now, not hands facing in - you can probably pull of a tank top. If you can't do that, you look like a fool in your tank top. No matter what you think.

Unless you are going for a trailer park or Elmor Leonard character look

Cool, I'm 34 and can pass the pull-up test (P90X FTW), so I'll take my exemption and keep on keepin on.

When sports news breaks, it breaks on twitter first. I love twitter when we get near a trade deadline.

I don't know what the fuck P90X FTW is. Pullups are pullups. I'm 45 and top out at 22 palms out, legs straight down, slow ass pullups, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a tank top.

Long-sleeve t-shirt in winter. regular T in summer. Arms on men are like tits on women. You don't want to reveal all. got to leave some to the imagination.

Again, unless you want to do the Jimmy Leyritz schtick a la one of the Florida-based Elmore Leonard novels. And FWIW, the key to pulling off the tank top is the shoulders, not the "guns"

No:

1260654_1.jpg

yes:

spanx-for-men-cotton-compression-tank-top.jpg

Jaybone just took this thread on a turn for the ghey

Back