• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted], Please resign.

Anger is not the opposite of love, hate is; and the final form of hate is indifference.

I coached basketball for a living and I can't even get myself to watch a game. I refuse to because I know it will just make me angry. BZ has to go. I don't have anything against the guy but it is clear we are a bad fit.

I've been watching the Bobcats a lot this year, and Bzz looks a bit like Mike Dunlap, so I keep forgetting how terrible a coach Bzz is. Not after Iona though. Never again will I forget how awful Bzz is.

Last edited:
He won't be fired midseason. The real question is whether Wellman gives him his full 5 years he signed him to. I think so, unless Wellman is fired before then.

He won't be fired midseason. The real question is whether Wellman gives him his full 5 years he signed him to. I think so, unless Wellman is fired before then.

I'm not disagreeing with you. However, if this thing runs a full five years, I'm not sure who will still be paying the freight for this bunch of buffoons. I know I'm out as a 50 year DC giver after this season.
I know a few other larger donors who are cutting back as well.

Bad loss today. Anyone that watched realized that guards win in college and we are rebuilding and weak in that department. CJ is solid, but a 6th or 7th man on a good ACC team. He's our best scorer and the only player we have that can get his own shot (or at least one we want him to take) - he was doubled a lot today. TC is strong with the ball but can't score consistently. Chase needs to jack a lot more shots.

Anyone who thinks we are going to win many games this year is delusional. We beat Va Tech and hung with MD on the road. Overachieving so far. Then one bad loss and the Duke fans like Deacvision and his freinds are out again. What a joke. Wait 'til Buzz has some talent to judge.

If you clowns quit posting I'll send you free Plumlee shirts - either brother, your choice.

I watch the games. Aside from Travis, we have little talent. We are making the most of it, generally playing good basketball - today excluded. Tough day. Ty is playing the best basketball of his career. Any credit to the coaching staff?

Rome was not built in a day. It will be 2013 before you can make a reasonable assessment on how Buzz is doing.

Team hustled and played well last night.

Outmanned.

Help is coming.

Buzz IN.

Have a great NSD!

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is not going to happen and I wouldn't even want it to now. I was and am not a Buzzouter, and as a former coach at a much lower level, losing your center and point guard before a season is crippling. We do see improvement but lack talent in that only 2 or 3 of our players appear to be D-1 prospects. He has signed what we all hope is a talented class and they will play and learn, and make mistakes next year. He should get the chance to coach those young men at least two years and then we can revisit this. If we are losing like this then I would gladly sign a petition for his ouster. The bad apples in his basket at the start are cleared out and we are starting all over again. Remember that Herb Sendek had great success at State but was not flamboyant enough, Dave O. didn't light the populace up but had great success here and the new UVA coach is similar and having success. This is going to take time and this is a treading water year. We have four or five more wins than I thought pre-season and a shot at a few more. Tuesday was more disgusting from the fans that were there in blue than the effort of our guys on the court. We need everyone out there supporting student, alums and in-town supporters to help the guys out there. Patience is a virtue that I do not possess but it is all we have for the moment.

Bumping some classics.

Always good to remember who lacks credibility.

I have been a wait and see with Bz. Well, I've seen enough. We need to can him now and promote Battle to interim. Maybe Travis and CJ will play for him.

The move needs to be made. Battle needs to take the reigns (maybe that was the plan all along). I am almost certain this team would perform better for him than Bzz.

The move needs to be made. Battle needs to take the reigns (maybe that was the plan all along). I am almost certain this team would perform better for him than Bzz.

Ugh. NO!

We need completely fresh blood and new ideas in our program. (including the AD, but that's another topic.)

Back