• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] sent Roy Williams ice cream

slothrop

Reaction score
RT @InsideCarolina: Roy has received calls from every ACC coach, as well as Mike Montgomery. [Redacted] sent him ice cream.

RT @InsideCarolina: Roy has received calls from every ACC coach, as well as Mike Montgomery. [Redacted] sent him ice cream.

Finally, [Redacted] news that I can't spin negatively. You win a free internet.

Could it be that Roy loves ice cream?

He should have called, but ....

mister-softee1.jpg

I'm sure he would have preferred some Lance crackers, pork rinds and a root beer. Such a good ol' boy and all.

Coach [Redacted] should send ice cream to every WFU fan as an apology for the awful basketball we've endured the last 2 years. Everyone except Margaret Johnson of course, she was mean to him on the noon news.

Coach [Redacted] should send ice cream to every WFU fan as an apology for the awful basketball we've endured the last 2 years. Everyone except Margaret Johnson of course, she was mean to him on the noon news.

No need for that, his resignation is all I ask for.

Back