• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] sent Roy Williams ice cream

Coach [Redacted] should send ice cream to every WFU fan as an apology for the awful basketball we've endured the last 2 years. Everyone except Margaret Johnson of course, she was mean to him on the noon news.

Margaret Johnson provided us with the only enjoyable moment of Buzz's tenure. I will send her my ice cream.

i3At6.jpg

Ice cream? Hey Bzz, FYI, he had surgery on his kidney, he didn't have his tonsils taken out.

its two and half years later and I am still amazed we hired this guy as head coach. truly dumbfounding given the history and tradition of our program.

Coach [Redacted] should send ice cream to every WFU fan as an apology for the awful basketball we've endured the last 2 years. Everyone except Margaret Johnson of course, she was mean to him on the noon news.

Nah... That would probably end up turning me off to ice cream just like he's turned me off to Wake basketball. Ice cream and Wake basketball were two of the things that I looked forward to most in life. I couldn't bear to lose them both. So I can't take that chance...

Maybe he thought Roy had his tonsils yanked. Facepalm

So let me get this straight. Buzz has found a way to mail ice cream 100miles away and not have it melt yet can't teach a 7 footer to box out!!??

Back