• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

"Callers tend to get on and, rather than asking a question, they preach,” Wellman said. “And this is our show. This is an opportunity to talk about Wake Forest basketball, the direction we’re going.

This gem proves, beyond a doubt, that Ron has lost ALL touch with alumni and fans. Ron needs to either retire or move into a "home".

I'm done. They are really unworthy of further effort. Chill should resign while he still has his dignity.

"Callers tend to get on and, rather than asking a question, they preach,” Wellman said. “And this is our show. This is an opportunity to talk about Wake Forest basketball, the direction we’re going.

This gem proves, beyond a doubt, that Ron has lost ALL touch with alumni and fans. Ron needs to either retire or move into a "home".

we all know which direction

IT'S OVER. LIGHT A MATCH TO IT ALL NOW. BUZZ GONE. WELLMAN GONE. GROBE GONE. THIS IS NOT HOW A UNIVERSITY RUNS AN ATHLETIC PROGRAM.

I've said it time and time again. Rock bottom is the contract extension at the end of the year. Ron has doubled down.

I've said it time and time again. Rock bottom is the contract extension at the end of the year. Ron has doubled down.

yep. it doesn't matter what dv7 says, rock bottom is if bzz gets a contract extension.

I wish they both would just go die somewhere. So disgusted with the piece of shit athletic department.

Listenership will go down to 2 --- Wellman and Faircloth who will faithfully listen to the prophet Bzz speaketh the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

Wow. Dissent will no longer be permitted in the Wellman regime.

Holy hell.

"Callers tend to get on and, rather than asking a question, they preach,” Wellman said. “And this is our show. This is an opportunity to talk about Wake Forest basketball, the direction we’re going. And if the fans want to ask a question, we’ll respond to a question."

“But to use it as a platform for fans to preach to us isn’t the purpose of the show. We’re there to hear Jeff [Redacted] or whatever guests we might have on the show.”

Wellman has not "permitted" dissent since Buzz arrived. And for those of you who did not catch it, Wellman did not just "agree with the decision". Cotten may have made the decision, but I have no doubt that it was a condition of being "allowed" to continue the broadcast. All the more reason to be...

BuzzOUT! Till he's gone...
WellmanOUT! And the sooner the better...

It'll be hard to watch now, because I'm not so sure that Bzzz won't be gone at the end of the year. Wow.

Apparently, Ron has gone full bunker mentality and going to let, what little capital he has remaining, ride 100% on this buffoon winning basketball games.

And, it's VERY clear, he's told all of us to just go straight to hell. I believe the man would be fine with 50 people in the Joel if winning a single game would prove
his point that Buzz can coach.

He's lost his mind.

Back