• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Wtf? Leave the birds out of this pedophilia thread.

Dude, it's fine. Birds aren't even real.

Also I just rewatched Reservoir Dogs so that's why that was in my head.

Dude, it's fine. Birds aren't even real.

Also I just rewatched Reservoir Dogs so that's why that was in my head.

God, that's a tough rewatch. I couldn't get the song Stuck in the Middle with You out of my head for 2-3 days the only time I watched that movie. Good movie, just pretty damn harsh.

Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch.

Mr. Epstein over the years confided to scientists and others about his scheme, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

Mr. Epstein’s vision reflected his longstanding fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.

Mr. Epstein, who was charged in July with the sexual trafficking of girls as young as 14, was a serial illusionist: He lied about the identities of his clients, his wealth, his financial prowess, his personal achievements. But he managed to use connections and charisma to cultivate valuable relationships with business and political leaders.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

We really need more reporting on how many wealthy people were duped by this guy.

Mr. Epstein, who was charged in July with the sexual trafficking of girls as young as 14, was a serial illusionist: He lied about the identities of his clients, his wealth, his financial prowess, his personal achievements. But he managed to use connections and charisma to cultivate valuable relationships with business and political leaders.

Jeez, no wonder he and trump were buddies, they are practically the same person

Jeez, no wonder he and trump were buddies, they are practically the same person

The more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that inherited wealth is one of the biggest problems in our society. It exacerbates wealth inequality because dumbasses living off someone else’s hard work have so much money to throw around for worthless endeavors.

And it’s tougher and tougher for actual hard workers without that advantage to get their piece of the pie.

Last edited:

Thomas Dewey gave Lucky Luciano over thirty years for pimping. I think that should be a good starting point for Maxwell.

Thomas Dewey gave Lucky Luciano over thirty years for pimping. I think that should be a good starting point for Maxwell.

Just as an aside, the GOP could sorely use a man like Thomas E. Dewey today. Crimefighting NYC DA, one of the best governors of NY State ever, and a moderate Republican who fought the GOP's reactionary right wing (led by Robert Taft) in his day, and beat them repeatedly. It's too bad he didn't win the presidency, he might have been a really good one.

Just as an aside, the GOP could sorely use a man like Thomas E. Dewey today. Crimefighting NYC DA, one of the best governors of NY State ever, and a moderate Republican who fought the GOP's reactionary right wing (led by Robert Taft) in his day, and beat them repeatedly. It's too bad he didn't win the presidency, he might have been a really good one.

Plus inventor of that book thingy.

Jesus. How the hell did they not have this guy on suicide watch 24/7?

They did. The cynic in me believes that a guard was paid handsomely to looo the other way.

Fucking coward.

Back