• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/photos-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-plane.html

Photos coming out with Bill on the Epstein's jet accompanied with one of epstein's accusers/ sex slaves.

Gross.

Davies said Bubba was a complete gentleman on the Africa trip. Thank god. We can put that to rest now.;)

Also kinda odd that Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey were in some photos according to the article - strange grouping and didn't think that would be Spacey's scene.

Davies said Bubba was a complete gentleman on the Africa trip. Thank god. We can put that to rest now.;)

Also kinda odd that Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey were in some photos according to the article - strange grouping and didn't think that would be Spacey's scene.

The Sun article said they were all on a Humanitarian AIDS trip to Africa.

Whatabout Clinton, even with no evidence did anything wrong with this woman.

Whatabout Clinton, even with no evidence did anything wrong with this woman.

I mean it's not a good look. I wasn't whatabouting anything. If you want to post pictures of other people who rode on Lolita Express 28 times feel free.

I mean it's not a good look. I wasn't whatabouting anything. If you want to post pictures of other people who rode on Lolita Express 28 times feel free.

There is no evidence anything wrong happened on any of those flights that Clinton was on.

Given that this trip was for the Clinton Foundation's HIV/AIDS Program, I'd make a wager that Epstein "donated" the plane to help save the Foundation some money and get himself a huge tax deduction. I'd also bet that many of Clinton's trips on the plane were for similar reasons.

By the way, Epstien's investigation wasn't started until 2005. This trip happened in 2002.

There is no evidence anything wrong happened on any of those flights that Clinton was on.

Given that this trip was for the Clinton Foundation's HIV/AIDS Program, I'd make a wager that Epstein "donated" the plane to help save the Foundation some money and get himself a huge tax deduction. I'd also bet that many of Clinton's trips on the plane were for similar reasons.

By the way, Epstien's investigation wasn't started until 2005. This trip happened in 2002.

Jesus.

• Feb. 9, 2002 — Clinton hopped a flight from Miami to Westchester, New York, where he lives.
  • March 19, 2002 — Clinton was listed as flying from New York to London and then returning two days later.
  • May 22, 2002 — Clinton flew from Japan to Hong Kong. The next day he flew to Singapore (by way of Shenzhen, China), where he gave a speech. On May 25, he left for Brunei, by way of Bangkok.
  • July 13, 2002 — He attended a wedding in Morocco and then hopped a flight to New York, stopping in the Azores.
  • Sept. 21, 2002 — Clinton left for a nine-day trip to Africa with actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker, visiting Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Mozambique and South Africa. While there, he worked on HIV and AIDS prevention projects, democratization, and economic development. He finished the trip in England, where he addressed the Labour Party during its annual conference. In a 2002 profile of Epstein, Clinton is quoted as saying through a spokesman, “Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science. I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.” According to the flight records, this was the longest trip Clinton took on Epstein’s plane, and it accounted for 11 of the 26 total flights.
  • Nov. 4, 2003 — About a year after the Africa trip, Clinton took what appears to be his last trip on Epstein’s plane. He flew from Brussels to Oslo, where he had a two-day visit with officials to work on his project to prevent HIV and AIDS in developing countries. He then flew to Hong Kong, by way of Siberia, and finished the trip in Beijing.

No doubt in my mind that president clinton would not love a good p***y plane.

Now, if he knew where the... "talent" came from that's a problem.

I used to eat at Dante & Luigi's and Cous' Little Italy in South Philly. Everyone knew they were at the top the list for Mafia eateries in the city. Does that make me a mobster?

Looking at the list Chris found, I'd guess that Epstein got a couple million dollars in write-offs letting Clinton use the plane.

Facepalm
I used to eat at Dante & Luigi's and Cous' Little Italy in South Philly. Everyone knew they were at the top the list for Mafia eateries in the city. Does that make me a mobster?

Looking at the list Chris found, I'd guess that Epstein got a couple million dollars in write-offs letting Clinton use the plane.

The fact that Epstein survived until 2019 is proof positive that the Clintons aren't the homicidal maniacs that right wingnuts would have you believe.

Epstein did not commit suicide. Those protecting him had a choice, either keep saving his ass, or remove him from the board. They chose the latter, probably because it was no longer deemed safe to keep protecting him, and he had outlived his usefulness. Now we have nothing left but a bunch of victims and a bunch of lies.

How is this the one thing we all fucking agree on, yet know absolutely nothing will be done about it?

too many powerful people - from the abusers to the deep state - for various reasons of their own want the truth obscured and covered up and replaced by lies and more lies so that what happened can never be ascertained with any degree of confidence

Deep state.

It's about wealth and privilege. There's no deep state protecting wealthy owg's who were abusing women. They and their money are protecting themselves and each other. If only I could think of a selfish, wealthy, owg that abuses women and makes every decision about himself. I'd probably vote for him while feigning outrage at similar behavior while making excuses for it elsewhere.

Back