• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jerry Richardson Names Stadium After Self to Honor 49ers Football for $10,000,000

GoNiners

Reaction score
Has there ever been a more outright strong endorsement of a college football team by the NFL than an NFL owner lending his name to the stadium by giving $10,000,000.00 to the program? I think not. All the rich people want to give money to be associated with Charlotte Football. It's coming and not it has a lot of money. The stadium only has 15,000 seats right now, so The Big Cat (now he's the Big 49er) only paid $666.666 per seat, but when the stadium is expanded to 60,000 in a couple of years that will be 166.666 per seat. Mr. Richardson is a smart man and has quadrupled his investment simply by recognizing the climb that the 49ers will quickly make. I hope he doesn't hire away our coach when he fires Rivera LOL.

Here he is with his new game jersey. He could probably score three touchdowns against your shitty defense.

10Gskz.St.138.jpeg

And that's our awesome AD Judy Rose. No you can't have her she is one of a kind. She uses her wits her legs and her guile as well as her personal inner beauty to make the cream rise to the top which is Charlotte athletics.

And if you don't like it I will send my boys out to Sprinkle you. That's what we call it when we give somebody a beatdown because there was this loudmouth named Sprinkle who graduated like 20 years ago who was always getting beatdown outside of Tipsy McStumbles Pub. I bet our UNCC girls could put a Sprinkle your entire football team. This one started at the Cook Out on North Tryon Street because one 49er Warrior Princess threw a Cook Out fry covered in ketchup at another Warrior Princess. Those chicks are Country Strong (which is stronger that Boston Strong, always was). As you can see our women fight hard and even take on the dudes. Word is that the Sprinkle guy went on the Subway diet and now he could kick every one's ass at UNCG.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ca_1370724705

So, as a synopsis, Mr. Richardson’s stadium is where you can come get your ass kicked any time you’re ready.

Has there ever been a more outright strong endorsement of a college football team by the NFL than an NFL owner lending his name to the stadium by giving $10,000,000.00 to the program? I think not. All the rich people want to give money to be associated with Charlotte Football. It's coming and not it has a lot of money. The stadium only has 15,000 seats right now, so The Big Cat (now he's the Big 49er) only paid $666.666 per seat, but when the stadium is expanded to 60,000 in a couple of years that will be 166.666 per seat. Mr. Richardson is a smart man and has quadrupled his investment simply by recognizing the climb that the 49ers will quickly make. I hope he doesn't hire away our coach when he fires Rivera LOL.

Here he is with his new game jersey. He could probably score three touchdowns against your shitty defense.

10Gskz.St.138.jpeg

And that's our awesome AD Judy Rose. No you can't have her she is one of a kind. She uses her wits her legs and her guile as well as her personal inner beauty to make the cream rise to the top which is Charlotte athletics.

And if you don't like it I will send my boys out to Sprinkle you. That's what we call it when we give somebody a beatdown because there was this loudmouth named Sprinkle who graduated like 20 years ago who was always getting beatdown outside of The Graduate. I bet our UNCC girls could put a Sprinkle your entire football team. This one started at the Cook Out on North Tryon Street because one 49er Warrior Princess threw a Cook Out fry covered in ketchup at another Warrior Princess. Those chicks are Country Strong (which is stronger that Boston Strong, always was). As you can see our women fight hard and even take on the dudes. Word is that the Sprinkle guy went on the Subway diet and now he could kick every one's ass at UNCG.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ca_1370724705

So, as a synopsis, Mr. Richardson’s stadium is where you can come get your ass kicked any time you’re ready.

FYP #OldTimer I could totally crush some Amalfi's pizza right now. The owner used to make blond jokes and bitch at people for using credit cards.
I miss the University Area.

I am all for people having their say but some people are such jerks that it makes me question myself.

I am all for people having their say but some people are such jerks that it makes me question myself.

You should take that back immediately. Jerry Richardson is a man among men and you call him a jerk? Pathetic. Go look in the mirror and see the real jerk. Jerk.

You'd think for $10 mill he could find a way to make a jersey that's a lot less fugly. 49ers failball is going to be a carbuncle on the ass of college football.

You should take that back immediately. Jerry Richardson is a man among men and you call him a jerk? Pathetic. Go look in the mirror and see the real jerk. Jerk.

Maybe if you stayed on the UNCC board where people cared about your team, you'd be treated better.

Oh yeah, you have many times the number of students and alum but a microscopic board that cares.

Maybe if you stayed on the UNCC board where people cared about your team, you'd be treated better.

Oh yeah, you have many times the number of students and alum but a microscopic board that cares.

That's a deep burn.

I am hoping for immediate success for Charlotte while Lambert proves his worth, before coming back to coach WFU once Grobe steps aside.

Looks like you care huh? And I don't care how you treat me I could treat everyone on this board like a Sprinkle and whoop all your asses and my UNCC girfriends could whoop all you asses too, just like in the Cook Out video. We scratch and claw for everything we get and that's why were headed for the top with no interruptions. Don't let nothing stand in our way. How can anyone take your shcool seriously when you don't even have an engineering school? You can't build a bridge with a bunch of accountants and poli sci majors, but we have those too and they're just as good as yours at a fraction of the cost. So who's the smart guy now? Let me tell you, it's not you.

I was wondering when the York family sold ownership of the Niners to someone named Jerry Richardson. Then I saw it's not the real Niners.

It may be up to his daddy's buddies in the Aryan Nation.

Hopefully his new teammates won't know what a racist his dad is.

It may be up to his daddy's buddies in the Aryan Nation.

Hopefully his new teammates won't know what a racist his dad is.

I hope Rulz doesn't have to witness any miscegenation and other violations of god's law at Charlotte.

When it rains it Sprinkles! Gotta love the donation to the local community from the Big Cat.

Back