• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jerry Richardson Names Stadium After Self to Honor 49ers Football for $10,000,000

If Heavypetter didn't live in Charlotte I would give him an A for effort and A for execution. Since he does live in Charlotte he still gets an A for execution but a C for effort since he reads all of these stories anyways and doesn't have to search for them.

If Heavypetter didn't live in Charlotte I would give him an A for effort and A for execution. Since he does live in Charlotte he still gets an A for execution but a C for effort since he reads all of these stories anyways and doesn't have to search for them.

You have to appreciate DKE's hate of UNCC, though. This is all done in his honor.

Totally unrelated to 49er football, but I got a decently subtle zinger off on RDToy at the movies last weekend. (She went to UNCC)

We were waiting for Star Trek to start and the theater was running ads on the screen. One of them was 30 second spot for Clemson. When it finished RDToy said, "Why are they running an ad for Clemson here?"

My response was, "Probably because after Wake, it is the closest major university to Charlotte."

Totally unrelated to 49er football, but I got a decently subtle zinger off on RDToy at the movies last weekend. (She went to UNCC)

We were waiting for Star Trek to start and the theater was running ads on the screen. One of them was 30 second spot for Clemson. When it finished RDToy said, "Why are they running an ad for Clemson here?"

My response was, "Probably because after Wake, it is the closest major university to Charlotte."

bwahahahaha... This seemed appropriate:

:fuckyocouch:

Back