• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jerry "The King" Lawler

ok...so I found the video that I saw last night while flipping through the channels. Here it is

I don't know if he really had a heart attack or not (after reading more news reports I am leaning toward it being real) HOWEVER...that video reeks of schtick. That guy would get a D in a high school drama class for that overacting.

If you knew anything about Michale Cole and his actual SHTICK, if it was fake he would have been making fun of Lawler and saying he hopes he dies, etc. Additionally, after the incident they did the remainder of the show without commentary. I hope Jerry Lawler makes a full recovery and kicks skins' ass.

Really tough call on whether 11 or 12 was the better wrestling viewing year for me. Age 11 is when the NWO storyline really took off but age 12 is when my boy HBK finally captured the WWF title over Bret Hart in overtime of the Iron Man Match.

And you are an adult that follows actors in spandex dry humping each other in a ring.

I remember when I was 11 and liked wrestling. Then I turned 12.

I thought this thread was about wrestling. How did the UFC get drug into this?

If Stone Cold had done a run-in during the video and given everyone a stunner, including the nurses, it would have been the greatest WWE moment of all time.

Back