• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Boeheim Fan Club

Love Boeheim.....not many coaches do that in K's house. Only Duke gets that call at home with the game on the line. Happened too many times for it to go uncontested.

I remember the first time the ACC raided the Big East in an interview about it he was obviously pissed and made a derogatory comment about Wake Forest FOOTBALL. I can't remember exactly what it was but it was something about coaching changes. From that point I thought he was a douche bag.

Good for Boeheim. What a garbage call so typical in Cameron. About time a coach absolutely blew up over such garbage.

Yes, multiple WFU coaches should have done this in the past...especially the CP3 goon mugging game.

That, plus the Shane Floppier flops have gone on far too long.

I love a head coach being willing to call out refs at Cameron Indoor. Plus, anytime you drop multiple extremely obvious BS screams on national TV, I'm going to respect the hell out of you. Well done Boeheim!

This is the rare time when everyone is right. He is a douche, and he is right. Refs suck in Cameron.

Rick Barnes was a douche, and he was also right. He was celebrated as well. Status quo remained.

Last edited:
Rick Barnes was a douche, and he was also right. He was celebrated as well. Status quo remained.

"Wake Forest has definitely hit a grand slam with Jeff [Redacted]. I've known Jeff since we worked on the same staff at Davidson College back in the late 1970s, and I've always respected how hard he has worked at every step in his coaching career. People around the ACC will find out very quickly that Jeff is an outstanding basketball coach."
- Rick Barnes, Head Coach, University of Texas

BhIVkZbCQAMxo5_.png

BhIRYxZCcAA2S-T.jpg

BhIQIAHCEAETKcx.jpg

I've always kinda liked Boeheim. He is a great teacher of the game for his kids. And yes, he does get a little prickly in his pressers, kinda like Parcells though not as bad. And yes, he went apeshite on purpose to expose something the rest of us have been putting up with for years. I say kudos. And I look forward to seeing him next week.

1st regular season game he's ever been ejected from in nearly 40 years of coaching. I'd have never expected that.

Ha, nice cherry picking of video there.

It should have been a foul on Syracuse in the Carrier Dome and it wasn't called. It should have been a foul on Duke in Cameron last night and it wasn't called that way. The two teams split. I say "Meh" to all the reaction about last night's game.

Jim B is a douche. Mike K is a Prick. All even so far.

If Jim B REALLY wants to see shit not go his way, he should wait until he draws Duke or UNC in the ACC tournament.

Back