• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Caldwell new HC of Washington Redskins?

Snyder just trolling his detractors by threatening to hire a guy with the sideline demeanor of a cigar store Indian...

Caldwell would be the best thing that ever happened to RG3. Dumb ass skins fans... and the owner they road in on.

Caldwell would be the best thing that ever happened to RG3. Dumb ass skins fans... and the owner they road in on.

3 and outs would probably prolong his career.

3 and outs would probably prolong his career.

Confusing his days at Wake with his NFL career is exactly why the Redskins are the Redskins. I hope the Lions give him a serious look. Stafford would thrive.

Good OC/QB coach -- although Flacco flatlined this year. Not a good head coach. Very different things

Confusing his days at Wake with his NFL career is exactly why the Redskins are the Redskins. I hope the Lions give him a serious look. Stafford would thrive.

Who's your team?

Who's your team?

Lions. I'll give the man a shot at grooming Stafford and getting control of the zoo Schwartz left him. Jim Caldwell was never built for college ball but he knows the NFL very well. And he'd hire an awesome staff. The Lions have all the talent in the world and no coaches with any control over the madhouse in Auburn Hills.

He's all yours Dirk, thank you.

Yeah, the Skins should hire him and he could hire Al Groh as his coordinator. Then I would declare myself an NFL widow and find a new team to follow because they would be dead to me.

Oh hell no. No chance a Lions fan takes shots at the Skins. The last time the Lions won a playoff games, the Skins won the SB!

Also, the Lions are the fave for MY guy Whisenhunt. You take Caldwell. We'll take Whiz.

“[Caldwell's] going to stick to his schedule,” Wooten said. “It’s Detroit [Friday the 3rd] and the Redskins next week. … They [the Redskins] wanted him to come in this week. But he was committed to Friday with Detroit and he didn’t want it to be too much all at once.”

Back