• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Grobe

Joshwake2013

Reaction score
Just saw Jim Grobe at Lowes Foods. it looked like he was making a tough decision on bread. Nothing more to it just thought I'd let y'all know Grobe is out getting bread before the super bowl

Thanks.
I was wondering about this...............

Just saw Jim Grobe at Lowes Foods. it looked like he was making a tough decision on bread. Nothing more to it just thought I'd let y'all know Grobe is out getting bread before the super bowl

Was he in a half squat on the aisle floor with an intense look on his face?

Was he in a half squat on the aisle floor with an intense look on his face?

No but it was obvious he didn't want to be recognized, he had his hat Down low (or low to me) and was right up next to the bread

The sad thing is he'll probably get a really good loaf of bread and expect it to stay good for ten years, not realizing it's stale as hell.

The sad thing is he'll probably get a really good loaf of bread and expect it to stay good for ten years, not realizing it's stale as hell.

he's been eating rye for years now, despite his doctor's insistence that he is mildly allergic to it, and it has been slowly poisoning him for the better part of the last decade

Did he punt the bread when he got up to the checkout line?

Surprised he didn't send Lobo. But he probably doesn't trust Lobo with the car keys

Grobe was the greatest thing to ever happen to Wake football.

It's a damn shame that he's the subject of punch lines like this.

I'll have to agree. Great man as well. It was time though. Probably 3 years beyond time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda like this. He's on his way out, like some wanted. Let him go with the dignity he deserves.

Back