• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Currie Credibility Thread

I agree. Baseball still too early to tell. But the fact that no assistant coaches were even changed for football is a huge issue. As of now I’d expect the same for bball. Hardcore fans are the only ones that give a damn about golf and soccer success. This is a critical time to show we have some value and we are shitting the bed.

It all went to shit after that Tommy tanks walk off.

Just a few years ago we were playing for a football title, basketball was fun again with alondes and laravia, and baseball was at least making the dance. Seems all sooooooo long ago…

What can we count as a success under Currie? One good baseball season? Post season exhibition game streak? Name one legit thing to be proud of under his tenure in the major sports

We desperately need an on campus portal.

How are we supposed to get the players we need without a modern properly sized portal??!!!

What’s wrong with Currie, doesn’t he get this?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2b4cf95e-76e0-43d6-8c7f-1acf3062ef31_2880x1448.jpeg

I’m glad it’s warm enough in Florida right now that I’m not tempted to wear my Peter Millar Wake quarter zip. I’d be ashamed to wear it. If anyone wants a lightly used one PM me

Lightly used is spot fucking on - When was the last time you attended a Wake football or basketball game??

The over/under is set at 2008

Lightly used is spot fucking on - When was the last time you attended a Wake football or basketball game??

The over/under is set at 2008
Attend for what reason? To watch bad sports? I’m ashamed to be a Wake alum. Sports deteriorating. University ranking dropping like a rock.
Pathetic

Also, Thank you for your service

Last edited:
I’m glad it’s warm enough in Florida right now that I’m not tempted to wear my Peter Millar Wake quarter zip. I’d be ashamed to wear it. If anyone wants a lightly used one PM me
I'll take it. How much and what size? I'm sure I can't fit in it now but it'll give me something to aim for!

Back