• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Kelly should have been gone long ago and must go now

I just checked several news websites and all but one had the Trump wishes Porter well, not mention of victims story front and center. Guess which news site didn't mention it at all?

What part of “very strong” denial don’t you understand ?!?

A speech writer in the WH has just resigned due to allegations of domestic violence by his ex-wife.

Of course, he denies it all.

It's starting to look like that domestic violence is a prerequisite to work in the West Wing under Trump rather than a disqualifying event as it has been under other POTUS.

A speech writer in the WH has just resigned due to allegations of domestic violence by his ex-wife.

Of course, he denies it all.

It's starting to look like that domestic violence is a prerequisite to work in the West Wing under Trump rather than a disqualifying event as it has been under other POTUS.

What's even crazier is that this White House vetted the shit out of candidates' twitter feeds and bounced anyone who ever said anything negative about Trump. But domestic abuse? Hop on board.

Time to change thread name to Official Trump White House Domestic Abuse Thread?

A boat. There were implications.

Guns, anti-abortion, anti-gay rights and wife beating- The GOP platform.

The reason why Kelly hasn't been fired is that Trump hasn't been able to process the paperwork for Kelly's replacement....Bernie Madoff, who will use this as his work release program.

Bitches be falling into doors and shit, amirite?

Last edited:

I loved Ben Stein in his movies and television show appearances, but it does seem as if one thing Trump's Presidency is definitely doing is "outing" so many conservatives from all walks of life as to what they are really about, and what they really believe. From Kelly to Stein to Franklin Graham, Roy Moore, Jerry Falwell, Jr., and other GOP-leaning celebrities, to your typical rural pub. I think in the long run this is really going to hurt them with the electorate and society at large, but right now it's quite the spectacle watching people twist themselves into logic pretzels to defend their hero and his minions.

If there were another explanation for the black eye, why didn't he say it?

My wife had a bruised chin last week, but had anyone suggested I hit her, she'd mention her dermatology procedure.

Back