• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Duggar, Pervert

There it is...comparing homosexuality to something else. Bestiality is coming up next, so stay tuned.

I've noticed lately that really conservative people don't use the word "gay," but "homosexual" almost exclusively. like calling it "homosexual marriage." what's up with that?

I've noticed lately that really conservative people don't use the word "gay," but "homosexual" almost exclusively. like calling it "homosexual marriage." what's up with that?

Praying that America will revert back to 1950 again...

"Consanguineous" sounds nasty. Can we invent a happy word that means "fucking your siblings"?

That's called incest. Consanguineous means 'relating to or denoting people descended from the same ancestor'. As in consanguineous marriages, which is defined as marriage between second cousins or closer. You can learn more here. And by the way, we all have some degree of consanguinity in our family tree. FDR and Eleanor were fifth cousins. Suggest you google pedigree collapse.

Since we're all sure that beastiality is your next move, do have have a link to any good videos of girls and dogs?

Edited to add: FYI, in NC it's legal for first cousins to marry, unless they are double first cousins. So there's that.

Last edited:
Why would you deny homosexual brothers who love one another the dignity of marriage equality?

Who said anything about denying anything to anyone? Live and let live man, I don't care if ya'll fuck your (of age, obv) brothers or sisters. GO FOR IT.

I'm still not clear on why tjcmd is comparing homosexuality with familial molestation - could somebody fill me in?

tjcmd is not comparing homosexuality to "familial molestation." tjcmd, on the occasion of the Duggar boy being labeled a "pervert" for allegedly touching other minors' private parts, is asking what previously unpopular sexual practices thought to be perversions are now worthy of legalization.

You know what else is creepy? Is how much his wife looks like his sisters.

25DF977B00000578-2961730-image-a-5_1424444306952.jpg

tjcmd is not comparing homosexuality to "familial molestation." tjcmd, on the occasion of the Duggar boy being labeled a "pervert" for allegedly touching other minors' private parts, is asking what previously unpopular sexual practices thought to be perversions are now worthy of legalization.

So you're using the social acceptance of same sex marriage as a precedent for accepting the act of sexually molesting familial minors.

Back