• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Duggar, Pervert

No, I am not. Should incest be legal?
If you're not, stop comparing sexual molestation to homosexuality as a "previously unpopular sexual practice".

Incest =/= sexual molestation, and accordingly i'm not going to refer to Josh Duggars acts as incest.

Same sex fucking isn't just noble, it's outright pro-America. They can't make anchor babies, or more moochers and queers.

If it's the hetero of the hetero/homo fucking that's underage, it's freedom fighters. If it's the homo of the hetero/homo fucking that's underage, it's perverts. Unless it's two females, then it doesn't matter.

Same sex, same family fucking is cool for mom/daughter but not dad/son (that's gay).

Underage brothers can jerk each other off but no bjs or butt sex (that's gay).

That clear everything up for you?

Man-boy is where you draw the line?

We've covered this already.

If you're not, stop comparing sexual molestation to homosexuality as a "previously unpopular sexual practice".

Incest =/= sexual molestation, and accordingly i'm not going to refer to Josh Duggars acts as incest.

This is a valid point. This was not incest, it was assault.

I did not mention "molestation" which sounds like force. If you want to compare using force during heterosexual acts with something homosexual, I guess you would have to compare it with using force during homosexual acts. I am asking why some consensual sexual practices are legal while others are illegal.

Wow. I'm out. Wondering if six year old girls are having orgasms from their brother molesting them is pretty fucked up.

At how young an age or at what point do we stop worrying about whether one party or the other "wants" the activity?

um, there is no age that we stop worrying about wanting an activity? b/c that's called sexual assault

Back